Madelief - access denied error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Madelief - access denied error

Hi, I have an a la carte membership. I get an access denied error on the following urls:

Use powerful filters and search to find real amateur shoots that float your boat - even if you're not a member.

and

A sporty second visit from the gorgeous Dutch Madelief, she meets us outside with her football to show us not only her skills. But also her amazing, tall, slender and toned body.Coming inside her beautiful eyes seductively hint to you, at the nudity to come. Slipping off her clothes she exposes her smooth tanned skin, pert breasts and gorgeous shaved pussy. Moving from the chair to the sofa and onto the floor you won't be able to keep your eyes off Madelief!

I don't have any problems accessing any other model's pages. I have sufficient credit in my account.

Please help.

The 1st url shouldn't give an access denied page by itself, does it still do that for you? Is the the access-denied page with the Stop sign?

Can you view other shoots with Madelief?

Could you test both url's when you're NOT logged in?

Comment

Ah.. I think the problem is somewhat account specific, can't fix that for you. Please contact customer support via http://www.abbywinters.com/help/support (tab 'Get website support')

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I have reported the problem to customer support.

Comment

I know, this is an old topic, but for those interested (perhaps because they're facing the same error): most likely you're from the same country as the model and the model doesn't want her shoots to be available in her own country. Based on the model's name, which is Dutch, I assume jimgreen71 is Dutch too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild4fire View Post
            I know, this is an old topic, but for those interested (perhaps because they're facing the same error): most likely you're from the same country as the model and the model doesn't want her shoots to be available in her own country. Based on the model's name, which is Dutch, I assume jimgreen71 is Dutch too.
            Does anyone know if this is the case with Katy? I am trying to access her shoots and can't find her on any search I do.

Comment

Originally posted by kt5784 View Post
              Does anyone know if this is the case with Katy? I am trying to access her shoots and can't find her on any search I do.
              Katy is Australian. Seeing that AW started as an Australian website, I suppose Australian models wouldn't be blocked in Australia because otherwise there would not have been much to see on AW

Are you Australian, kt5784?

(the Katy shoots open perfectly over here in the Netherlands btw -- shoots available via http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl/meaty_labia/katy)

Comment

Originally posted by kt5784 View Post
                Could be, you're from Australia as well? If that happened it was years ago, how did you get the idea to look specifically for Katy (forum info says you joined november last year) ?
                If you want a more definitive answer please contact customer support.

Comment

Thanks guys. I am Australian, and I stumbled across a shoot of Lacey and accidentally searched in google rather than here and found Katy.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X