Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Half of video downloads won't even start

Hello
    I have been experiencing difficulties with video downloads since friday. Half of videos won't even start downloading with server error. Also the site is extremely slow for me, some pics won't even show. Really annoying, I must say. Win 7, Chrome.

Try using a different browser. I suggest Opera or IE, Opera being the more reliable of the two. Try that & let us know how that works out for you.

Comment

Same problem here, changing browser doesn't help. Seems worse with older vids

Comment

Do you get an error message at all, if so what is it? (the full server error, if you have it including the number in front of it)

Could you check if problem is still present after a few hours?

Comment

I am sorry I won't get any specific error code. The only thing I get is capped here:

Translated to English those errors say: "Unknown server error. Try again or contact the server administrator." Also it takes like 10-20 second to even start that download, and it always ends with this message.

Comment

Understood, can confirm problem at least for Janee/Maylin. Looks to be a server issue, will notify web-team about that.

Comment

Hmm.. lemme try downloading Kenji's new vid... seewaht happens. I'm using IE-11.

Comment

OOps... download appears to have hung up along the way. Now it appears the estimated download time is climbing instead of dropping.

Comment

Download finally completed. You can tell the download time by looking at the time stamps of my posts in this thread.

Comment

Hya, staff has had a good chat with the webserver and all seems to be working ok now. Can you retry and confirm/deny it works for you guys as well?

Comment

Thanks, Frans. Will do.

Comment

Hi,
                        download speed is almost non-existent (~ 50 KB/s) at least since Sunday. Tried to download the latest girl-girl-video (Blanca & Sicilia) on Sunday, started at ~ 400 KB/s, but it hung up before finished. From then on no reasonable download possible (tried several videos).
                        Bye!

Comment

Hi,
                          download speed seems OK again.
                          Bye!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X