• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Yara (comes back)

Nude girl Yara (comes back)
    Attached Files

What a splendid gift, Yara comes back!

Comment

Can you really get enough of Yara I wonder, I don't think so. Hooray, she should try this coming back thing again soon. Awesome.

SF

Comment

Yara is so beautiful in all of her shoots, but there is something especially sexy about this one. Is it her darker hair, her glasses, or just the pretty smiles that let us know how much fun she's having? Probably a combination of those things. At any rate, Yara has gone from intriguing newcomer to full-fledged, beloved AW superstar faster than just about any model I can think of. Her handwritten note says she hopes we're not tired of her after all her shoots: I'm pretty sure that will never happen. Thanks for being so generous in sharing your beauty with us, Yara!

Comment

Back again after being blown away by Yara's amazing video. She starts out by playing a beautiful piece on her piano that had me wondering which famous composer had written it. Then she revealed that she had improvised it herself! In addition to her discussion on the boards of her love of political theory and radical feminism, Yara is clearly a brilliant woman, and it's lovely to get to know her.

The rest of the video is as sexy as her music is captivating. Once she undresses, she shows off her perfect body in some great positions and indulges deeply in touching herself, which the camera captures in exquisite detail. She does some interesting things with her vibrator and tells a funny story about her first one, then uses it while playing the piano (!) and gives herself an amazing orgasm. Just thrilling from start to finish!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X