Audio problems Satine/ Christian videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio problems Satine/ Christian videos

I am experiencing an issue where I am not getting any audio when I try to play the before and after videos for satine and Christians shoot I started to watch the main movie and it seemed to have audio but I didn't watch it the whole way through is this an issue only I am having or is it a bigger issue for multiple members with theses videos?
    Last edited by samuel_271; 28 November 2014, 05:07 AM. Reason: Spelling

Audio Problems

Originally posted by samuel_271 View Post
    I am experiencing an issue where I am not getting any audio when I try to play the before and after videos for satine and Christians shoot I started to watch the main movie and it seemed to have audio but I didn't watch it the whole way through is this an issue only I am having or is it a bigger issue for multiple members with theses videos?
    I am experiencing the same problems, both with streamed and downloaded versions of the before and after videos. Main video is ok.

Comment

Audio problems on Satine/Christian Videos

There is no audio on the before and after videos on this shoot. The main video is ok.

Comment

Thank you for the report, before and after videos are being worked on as we speak and will be replaced when ready.

Comment

Originally posted by samuel_271 View Post
          Audio for before and after video of that specific shoot is indeed broken and being repaired right now. Problem only occurs with this specific shoot and only with before/after vids (which have been taken offline for repair), the main vid is fine.

Comment

The problem has been fixed and all videos are now online. Enjoy!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X