X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Mirai (comes back)

Nude girl Mirai (comes back)
    Attached Files

The impact that Mirai's first shoot made was memorable, partly because of the concept. It introduced this beauty to us in such a perfect way. Now we get to swim in her loveliness once more. Mirai has established herself as a prolific and engaging writer on the forum. I am sure it will be a delight to have her talk again on video whilst we admire her natural deliciousness. The warmth is here.

SF

Comment

Dear Mirai,

I'm writing this at my desk at work, on my phone, which may not be the dumbest thing I've ever done. That would be sneaking into the office bathroom and buying the shoot. I was weak. But it was worth it! You looked lovely in that red dress, and I was happy to see you so comfortable showing your body. But what did I love the most? The third-to-last photo! Those eyes! That smile! Kudos to Misha for that wonderful photo! If I wasn't crazy about you already, that photo would do it!

XOXO! from a happy Grump!
      Last edited by Grump35953; 11 December 2014, 03:01 AM. Reason: Must give Misha some deserved credit!

Comment

Mirai is so gorgeous, she looks beautiful wearing her glasses. This photo was a particular favorite.

Comment

I am very excited to read all this lovely commends on Mirai’s shoot. It was the second time for me working with Mirai and she made me the happiest shooter ever. She is sooo sweet, lovely and intelligent! I am in love with her voice and you are right Grump35953, the look in Mirai’s eye’s is adorable!

xx

Comment

Originally posted by MishaAW View Post
            I am very excited to read all this lovely commends on Mirai’s shoot. It was the second time for me working with Mirai and she made me the happiest shooter ever. She is sooo sweet, lovely and intelligent! I am in love with her voice and you are right Grump35953, the look in Mirai’s eye’s is adorable!

xx
            You forgot to mention her smile, Misha! It's just as adorable! I snuck a peek at the video earlier, and while I won't get to watch it all with sound until late tonight, I suspect I'll love it, especially since I did skip to the end. : I hope we see more Mirai solo shoots, and l hope you'll be behind the camera for them, Misha!

Comment

Dear Mirai,

Got home really late tonight, and I really should be sleeping, but I had to stay up and watch the video. First thoughts: I applaud your thoughts on losing your virginity. Don't ever let anyone pressure you into it. You'll know when the time and the person are right. You're as lovely as ever in this video, and Misha caught so many sides of you very well. My favorite moment was near the end, when you were holding up the cellphone; that smile and those eyes! So adorable! I was right about you looking good in that red dress, and I keep thinking that a Santa hat would be a cute seasonal accessory. And we have another thing in common - hazel eyes. Anyway, I know I'm babbling a little, so I'll save my other comments for another time, when I'm awake. But my overall opinion of the video? Can't wait for the next shoot!

XOXO! from a sleepy but happy Grump

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X