How not to suck in bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How not to suck in bed

My girlfriend wants us to start having sex, but she's worried I'll suck in bed. What's the best way not to? What makes a guy good in bed?

That depends...how old are you and how old is she?

Comment

40 me 42 her

Comment

Enthusiasm goes a long way in my book as does taking your time. The phrase 'only fools rush in' is one I often think of in bed especially but not exclusively when pleasuring a woman. You want to have her whole body electrically turned on before you touch her vagina, it makes sure every tiny thing you do is amazing for her and it also means you can have the freedom to explore and work out what are her individual buttons.

I like to lay a partner down and ask them to close their eyes, then I very gently caress and tease with my nails and finger tips, up legs, arms and onto the belly. Mix it up so she doesn't know where on her body she wil be touched next and keep going till she shivers. If you look to my video with Gretchen around 12:13 I do a little of this. Then work your way around to nipples but again tease everything start with large circle around her aureola and work your way in before licking and nibbling as per her likes and dislikes then you can move to kiss and lick up thighs towards crotch but again no touching till she is really enjoying everything, keep going up and down her legs getting nearer to her crotch each time.

When it comes to actually touching the vagina I love it when someone experiments and asks me. Gently rub the top and ask 'do you like this'. Then push a little harder, maybe run your finger around the entrance to her vulva and ask 'do you like this more?' and by trying all the things and asking you will very soon know exactly what she likes and no one will even midn someone practicing oral sex and fingering on them especially fi they are open to being guided. I can only speak for myself but once someone finds the spot I like and the way I like to be touched, I don't like them to change from that one thing or it kind of resets my orgasm build and they need to start over. They must do just that same movement in the exact same way for 2 minutes till my orgasm explodes out.

Finally be confident, it is a little worrying that your new partner thinks you will 'suck in bed', the only person who could have given her that impression is you, remember what makes you amazing and hold that inside yourself as someone who has the confidence to love themselves is one of the most attractive things of all and if you tell someone something will be bad they will start to think how terrible it will be and agree with you before you even begin.
        Last edited by masie; 10 December 2014, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
          Enthusiasm goes a long way in my book as does taking your time. The phrase 'only fools rush in' is one I often think of in bed especially but not exclusively when pleasuring a woman. You want to have her whole body electrically turned on before you touch her vagina, it makes sure every tiny thing you do is amazing for her and it also means you can have the freedom to explore and work out what are her individual buttons.

I like to lay a partner down and ask them to close their eyes, then I very gently caress and tease with my nails and finger tips, up legs, arms and onto the belly. Mix it up so she doesn't know where on her body she wil be touched next and keep going till she shivers. If you look to my video with Gretchen around 12:13 I do a little of this. Then work your way around to nipples but again tease everything start with large circle around her aureola and work your way in before licking and nibbling as per her likes and dislikes then you can move to kiss and lick up thighs towards crotch but again no touching till she is really enjoying everything, keep going up and down her legs getting nearer to her crotch each time.

When it comes to actually touching the vagina I love it when someone experiments and asks me. Gently rub the top and ask 'do you like this'. Then push a little harder, maybe run your finger around the entrance to her vulva and ask 'do you like this more?' and by trying all the things and asking you will very soon know exactly what she likes and no one will even midn someone practicing oral sex and fingering on them especially fi they are open to being guided. I can only speak for myself but once someone finds the spot I like and the way I like to be touched, I don't like them to change from that one thing or it kind of resets my orgasm build and they need to start over. They must do just that same movement in the exact same way for 2 minutes till my orgasm explodes out.

Finally be confident, it is a little worrying that your new partner thinks you will 'suck in bed', the only person who could have given her that impression is you, remember what makes you amazing and hold that inside yourself as someone who has the confidence to love themselves is one of the most attractive things of all and if you tell someone something will be bad they will start to think how terrible it will be and agree with you before you even begin.
          For whatever reason, she thinks oral sex is icky. Do you have any suggestions for fingering her to increase her arousal and bring her to orgasm?

Comment

Interestingly enough I was never a huge fan of oral sex either. I find the sensation can be quite confusing to focus on and to have someone so near such an intimate area really takes a lot of trust. Fingering I recommend almost same as my previous advice so run your finger tips over her body tease around thighs and bottom and only do light touches with fingers till it is clear she is ready. Then experiment, try rubbing above her clit hood where you feel a hard line or rub tip of a finger at the entrance to her vulva. Ask how she likes things and try hard v soft fast v slow etc and put her hand on yours and ask her to show you.

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
              Interestingly enough I was never a huge fan of oral sex either. I find the sensation can be quite confusing to focus on and to have someone so near such an intimate area really takes a lot of trust. Fingering I recommend almost same as my previous advice so run your finger tips over her body tease around thighs and bottom and only do light touches with fingers till it is clear she is ready. Then experiment, try rubbing above her clit hood where you feel a hard line or rub tip of a finger at the entrance to her vulva. Ask how she likes things and try hard v soft fast v slow etc and put her hand on yours and ask her to show you.
              I usually use her wetness to stimulate her clit. The only thing is she tends to be very sensitive when I am touching her. She is very quiet, so I don't exactly know if I'm touching her right.

How can I tell if she is enjoying it? Last time I felt her vagina contracting around my fingers.

Comment

It can also be that she doesn't really know herself what she likes most. I think a lot of women don't know themselves fully. I realize now that I only really started to understand what I liked and disliked when I started making video's here and had to explain myself to others. I think communication is very important as Masie said. But I also know this can be difficult. I think you can find it in the little changes in face expression when you try something on her. Being good in bed is not only in your hands, also in hers. Women are so diverse in how their body works. Hopefully she will let herself go and give hereself fully. You can help her by making her feel comfortable and safe and not pressured to do anything or even have an orgasm. I sometimes feel that I am expected to have an orgasm if someone fingers me and this can make me uncomfortable.
                I think feeling her vagina contract is a good sign but her face expression can hopefully also give a lot away about how she feels. Have fun! Xx Noa

Comment

Originally posted by Noa_aw View Post
                  It can also be that she doesn't really know herself what she likes most. I think a lot of women don't know themselves fully. I realize now that I only really started to understand what I liked and disliked when I started making video's here and had to explain myself to others. I think communication is very important as Masie said. But I also know this can be difficult. I think you can find it in the little changes in face expression when you try something on her. Being good in bed is not only in your hands, also in hers. Women are so diverse in how their body works. Hopefully she will let herself go and give hereself fully. You can help her by making her feel comfortable and safe and not pressured to do anything or even have an orgasm. I sometimes feel that I am expected to have an orgasm if someone fingers me and this can make me uncomfortable.
                  I think feeling her vagina contract is a good sign but her face expression can hopefully also give a lot away about how she feels. Have fun! Xx Noa
                  I notice that she closes her eyes and gets very quiet when I touch her. She says sometimes it feels "really good" when I touch her, but she's not much for communicating what she likes. What are some techniques that you find work when you are playing with another girl's pussy?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X