Donate a shirt for the models?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donate a shirt for the models?

Do you work for a small business that has its own branded t-shirt you would like to see our models wearing?

This is only applicable if you have copyright over the brand on the t shirt but if you send us a nice XXL size shirt that we can pour two lovely ladies inside we would be thrilled to oblige!
    Attached Files

To see the whole of the wonderful images this example image was taken head here - http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl.../stills?page=5

Comment

Masie, there is a bit of a story behind why that shirt was used in those photos.

Comment

This example image is an unsurpassable and marvelous symbol of zest of life!

Comment

Ooh tell the story Dekoda - and does anyone have some t shirts we can all play in on camera?

Comment

Okay Masie. Years ago, the gentleman who owned that company was an acquaintance of mine. I stopped by his office one day, and he said that he wanted to play a prank on his men, showing him in a photo with a nude model. I went home, checked around the internet, and found a few pictures that I could use. I then went to see him again, and using one of the pictures, I had him pose a certain way on a sofa in his office. I took some pictures of him with my digital camera, then went home, and using Photoshop, placed him in the picture with the model. I adjusted the lighting, etc., until it looked natural. I then printed it out and mailed him that picture. His guys thought that it was all real....until they turned the picture over and saw that it was printed on HP inkjet paper. When they saw that, they thought it was fake. The owner told me this, so I stopped by to see him again.

I noticed that he was wearing one of his company's T-shirts....the one in those AW photos. I asked him if he had any more of those T-shirts....he said he did, so I asked him for one and he gave it to me. Neither of us noticed the size of the T-shirt (it was still enclosed in the plastic bag from the manufacturer.) I contacted Abby and asked her if she would help us play a prank on the owner's men. She laughed at it, but said that, yes, she would help us. I mailed that T-shirt to AW to use in a photo shoot. Once Abby had used it in that shoot with Sam and Tully, she e-mailed me back and asked if I wanted a few of her photos with or without her logo on them. I told her without, since I wanted the company owner's men to think that the owner was present during the shoot.

One thing that Abby told me about that shoot.....the two girls were nervous about doing a shoot like this, but when they opened the T-shirt and saw how big it was (I didn't know it was that big), they started laughing and clowning around, and the T-shirt helped to break the ice and make the models less nervous. Abby said that it was the perfect thing to help the models relax and have fun.

Once Abby sent me the photos, I sent them to the owner and he showed them to his men, and after seeing them, they believed that they were authentic (which they were). I even enclosed a fake note with the pictures, saying, "The girls were upset that you were not able to stay for their entire photo shoot.....they wanted you to get in the T-shirt with them, but they understood that you had to get back to work. They were really happy that you gave them that T-shirt to have fun with."

This acquaintance of mine is frequently playing pranks on his men, so he calls me if he needs help with something. In this case, Abby was the one who helped us the most, and I told her that I really appreciated it. I wish that Abby was still a part of AW, but I understand that she needed to move on to do other projects.....I miss her.

Comment

I just stumbled upon that shoot a couple of days ago.....I was very curious as to how a baltimore plumbing company had a t-shirt in AW!!!! I assumed the model was somwhow connected to the mid atlantic US! glad to read the real history! thx!

Comment

Bigpapi thank you for flagging this post back up to the top as I missed Dekoda's answer the first time around - what a great story! I am adding this to my things I love about abbywinters - http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=17894

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X