X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Laney (comes back)

Nude girl Laney (comes back)
    Attached Files

Laney "in the house" is always a good thing! She looks so tasty!

Comment

Haha in that photo I was thinking "these articles are boring, give me more pictures of naked girls!"

Comment

This video (soon to be released) is my favorite Laney video so far you were amazing in everything you did and it was so intensly watchable - and I watch everything

Comment

Aww thanks Maisie, you're so sweet! I really enjoyed myself in the shoot as I always do in AW shoots. They're so much fun!

Comment

Originally posted by laney View Post
            Haha in that photo I was thinking "these articles are boring, give me more pictures of naked girls!"
            Hey Laney, :-) We have something in common, we both like pictures of naked girls. I love your new pictures, especially the ones of you "down there" where you hold yourself open a bit and I can see in your vagina. Of course, you know what my favorite part is, yeah, looking at your anus is what does it for me. Thanks so much for being here and being a part of our family!! I am so glad you are doing another playdate, however depending on the time, I may or may not be able to attend. Really looking forward to your new video and hearing your voice again. :-) Your friend, Skin.

Comment

Thank you Laney!! Wow, so stunning, SO stunning, beyond stunningly gorgeous.
              *swoons*

Comment

Two things here. First, I've been a member of AW for more than eight years now (10?) and I think that Laney is the most beautiful and most sexy of the many ladies that have graced these pages. I'm stunned and delighted by her beauty, but also the playfulness and physical exuberance shown in her pictures.

But now the second thing. I have always been a huge bra fancier and have posted to that effect over the years. Lacey's bra in this shoot is a lovely thing. But I want to point out to you in particular pictures 118, 119, and 120. That sequence is the Holy Grail for this bra lover. I have begged AW to post these sorts of shots for years and years. But unless one of you AW Experts can show me otherwise, I don't believe that this type of shot has EVER appeared in any previous AW shoot over all these years and countless women. I love to watch girl's breasts tumble out of their bras... particularly as the bra is lifted from the front. I cannot explain why I find this particularly sexy but I just love watching this. I could understand if not every photographer wanted to include such a sequence in every shoot... but couldn't this be done once every 1000 shoots perhaps?? Please consider asking the girls to do this. Not only will I love seeing these but I'm curious to know how others feel about this too. I also love seeing Laney's bra lying on ground next to her in those final series of shots. This one really rang my bell. Thanks AW.

Comment

Laney is amazingly beautiful and this deeply intimate masturbation session is just so sexy. It's thrilling to watch her get turned on telling sex stories to her friend on the phone, then undress her perfect body and begin to pleasure herself. There are lots of beautiful camera angles throughout, showing the pretty details of her masturbation technique and the jiggling of her lovely boobs, then focusing her gorgeous face as she cums. The stills also capture her moment of orgasmic ecstasy in some beautiful images that are representations of pure pleasure.

It's wonderful to have a beautiful new Australian model on the site, marking a return to AW's roots. I hope she'll be able to make it to Amsterdam someday to for some girl-girl shoots, but for now, her solos shot in Australia are a joy to behold. Thanks so much for sharing your beauty with us, Laney!

Comment

Oh wow you are all so lovely! I'm so happy that you enjoyed my shoot and thank you so much for letting me know!

Stonefly, it feels very special to be your favourite. Every model here is amazingly beautiful and sexy her own innate way, I don't think I could ever choose a favourite myself. The bra I was wearing is Tresor by Prima Donna, with matching briefs. I like that brand because it stocks my unusual size (small back with big cup 8E/6F) and is pretty and supportive. Seeing a girl's boobs bounce when she takes off her bra is very sexy, I hope to get a chance to do that in a video one day.

Thank you Massfan! My orgasm was so strong because there was much build up to it in the shoot - you can see even from the start of the stills how wet I was!

Skin25, thank you! I like those photos as well, they let me know my own anatomy in more detail than I can see even with a mirror. My favourites were the ones where my pubic hair was wet. I hope you can attend my next playdate. The time and date may change but right now I'm hoping to do one in February in the early morning Melbourne time/evening in Europe.

Thank you Monkeymagic, I have to watch that my ego doesn't inflate too much from all this praise .

Comment

Laney
                      I love watching you smell and lick your fingers when covered with your sweet nectar! yum! yum! you should bottle it and sell it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Laney sticky fingers ifm.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	648857

Click image for larger version

Name:	laney ifm 2 taste.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	648858

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X