Morning sex beneficial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning sex beneficial?

When it comes to having morning sex, the early bird catches the ... I'm not even gonna finish that one. We'll stick with this: Rise and bang, y'all. There's much more than double-shot espressos or punishing treadmill poundings waiting on the other…

I've never done it in the a.m. As a matter of fact, never done much of it at all.

There are things that they don't mention in that article....one of which is that if you are dating and spend the night at her/your house, you typically have sex that evening AND the next morning. I can't ever remember a time when I just had sex in the evening and not the next morning.....I mean, you had sex the night before, you are both naked in bed, you are both well rested from a night of sleep, so why not have sex the next morning? Of course, this doesn't apply to people who are married and have been married for some time. When you've been married for a length of time, sex once a day is more than enough as you have other things that you'd rather be doing.....especially if you have kids. When I say married for some time, I figure for at least 10 years or more.

Another thing that they fail to mention in that article....if you have sex in the morning, it makes your legs weaker for the day. If you do physical work, then if you have sex in the morning, then go to work, you'll find that your legs are weaker and not able to do as much physical work. Heck, one of the things they tell boxers, is to avoid sex while training because sex weakens the legs.

Another thing about having sex in the morning....morning breath. Most of us are self conscious about morning breath when we are in bed with a partner, so I think that most of us would shy away from breathing on someone when we have morning breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Dekoda View Post
      There are things that they don't mention in that article....one of which is that if you are dating and spend the night at her/your house, you typically have sex that evening AND the next morning. I can't ever remember a time when I just had sex in the evening and not the next morning.....I mean, you had sex the night before, you are both naked in bed, you are both well rested from a night of sleep, so why not have sex the next morning? Of course, this doesn't apply to people who are married and have been married for some time. When you've been married for a length of time, sex once a day is more than enough as you have other things that you'd rather be doing.....especially if you have kids. When I say married for some time, I figure for at least 10 years or more.

Another thing that they fail to mention in that article....if you have sex in the morning, it makes your legs weaker for the day. If you do physical work, then if you have sex in the morning, then go to work, you'll find that your legs are weaker and not able to do as much physical work. Heck, one of the things they tell boxers, is to avoid sex while training because sex weakens the legs.

Another thing about having sex in the morning....morning breath. Most of us are self conscious about morning breath when we are in bed with a partner, so I think that most of us would shy away from breathing on someone when we have morning breath.
      My girlfriend and I have been doing it. She seems to enjoy it.

Comment

I like their use of gifs to illustrate their points. They really glorify morning sex, they must have written the article for people who don't have morning sex that much (probably most people). Usually I sleep for too long to have time for morning sex before work, but I really like having morning/daytime sex on weekends. That's when I feel most energetic, the lighting is nice, we don't have to rush...

I guess it's just best to have sex when you and your partner both feel like it, regardless of the time it is.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X