• Show
Clear All

Nude girl Flora (comes back)

Nude girl Flora (comes back)
    Attached Files

Always so beautiful Flora.

yusa

Comment

lovely smile - twinkle of the eye and dangerous curves......
      not to mention a hairy muffin that looks soooo tasty!!! :-)

Comment

Yes, absolutely gorgeous! But where does she come from?
        The tags say American AND British but one or both are wrong. In her solo shoots her english is perfect but every now and again there's just a hint of an accent and it's driving me crazy tryng to figure out if it really is there and if so what it is. Does anyone know?

Comment

I was wondering about this after Flora's first solo as well, and luckily she dropped by the boards (in her only post to date) to solve the mystery: she is English but moved to Germany several years ago, hence the intriguingly mixed accent.

Comment

Massfan, thank you, thank you, thank you! That slight trace of an accent was really bugging me!
            I looked for the original thread for Flora but couldn't find it - only the new one Frans started since she's returned.
            Last edited by boomertoo; 6 February 2015, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Hmm...there's a link to Flora's comment in my reply. Did it not work? It isn't a whole thread, just a note she left in the comments on her July 6 solo. Anyway, glad I could help clear up questions about her sexy accent.

Comment

The English clue was the way she made her mid shoot tea - I love Flora and not because she is English but she is just everything you need and want and then some, she is in real life exactly as she is on camera which makes for wonderful shoot days.

Comment

Massfan, yes, thank you, the link worked OK and I am now happy and relaxed again!

Masie, silly me, I should have realised as soon as I saw the tea. It is after all what Britains thrive on, even us ex-pats!
                  PS: See your lads are off to a good start in the Six Nations.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X