picture restricted to aw.com members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

picture restricted to aw.com members

I am frustrated and this is the only avenue for me to address this concern because I have been ignored by the support team. I have been a member for many years and whenever there was a technical issue it was handled quickly. Here is my problem. If there are any images in the discussion boards, (a shoot preview or if a model posts a picture) It is blurred out and the message is that says "this image is restricted to abbywinters.com members. If I can post here I clearly am a member.

If you get the placeholder picture this means you're not logged in to the AW mainsite (NOT the forum). At least that's what the forum thinks. If you ARE logged in please refresh the forum page you're trying to view (control-F5 on most windows browser) as the placeholder picture can sometimes get stuck in your browser's cache.

Can you try clearing browser cache, logging in to AW mainsite, confirm you can view shoots there, login to forum, then test if you can view forum pictures?

Can you see no pictures on forum at all, or are there some you CAN see ?

Other tests will have to be done using your AW mainsite account for which you need to communicate with support via mail, 'cos we don't want such details on a public forum I'll ask support to reply (probably resend) mail regarding your ticket.

Comment

Same problem

Same problem. Plenty of correspondence with Technical Support, but still no joy.

Originally posted by Frans View Post
      If you get the placeholder picture this means you're not logged in to the AW mainsite (NOT the forum). At least that's what the forum thinks. If you ARE logged in please refresh the forum page you're trying to view (control-F5 on most windows browser) as the placeholder picture can sometimes get stuck in your browser's cache.

Can you try clearing browser cache, logging in to AW mainsite, confirm you can view shoots there, login to forum, then test if you can view forum pictures?

Can you see no pictures on forum at all, or are there some you CAN see ?

Other tests will have to be done using your AW mainsite account for which you need to communicate with support via mail, 'cos we don't want such details on a public forum I'll ask support to reply (probably resend) mail regarding your ticket.

Comment

Which browser are you using, if not Internet Explorer could you try it with that one?

Comment

Hey mabiririzi,

I actually sent a response to your support ticket a couple of days ago, the day before you posted here. Perhaps check your spam filter, or whitelist 'accounts@abbywinters.com' and send a new ticket/email?

Anyhow, you're not the only one to have reported this issue, I have replicated it on this end, but am unsure as to the cause. By all accounts, you *should* be able to see forum images (according to your account settings and permissions), but for some reason cannot. We're currently collecting info on instances of this issues, in the hopes that we might recognise some kind of pattern.

Cheers!

Comment

I have the same problem, and hope you can fix it. It is importent for me to have access to the pics..

Comment

This problem should be fixed now, please retry.

If you still see the 'restricted' picture, try refreshing page with control-F5 (windows) or clear your webbrowser's cache.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X