X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Ella C (comes back)

Nude girl Ella C (comes back)
    Attached Files

I love your new pictures Ella!! Looking forward to seeing your new video as well.

Comment

Hey Skin

Thank you so much, it was so much fun filming, although a little chilly.. as you can probably tell

Comment

All your pictures are so beautiful! I'm impatient to see your video.

Comment

Indeed your goosebumps were a sign that it wasn't as warm as you would have liked.

Especially this picture where you had to balance on the edge of the Jacuzzi:

How many seconds did you have to stay that way?

The next 30 hours can't pass fast enough.

Comment

Hey Dropshop, yes you're right! it was an unusually cooler day than expected when I awoke on the day to shoot this set!

The photo you're referring to, I don't think I had to stay like that for too long from memory and slipped back into the warm water soon after the shot was taken

I really hope you like the video

Comment

Review of Ella's Spa Session

Originally posted by Ella_C View Post
              The photo you're referring to, I don't think I had to stay like that for too long from memory and slipped back into the warm water soon after the shot was taken
              That crouching position without falling to any side seems to me, since due to short Achilles tendons I never could crouch down without stabilizing my balance somewhere. Looks like you also have a very good lower body and leg musculature there.

Since you asked for "as much feedback as possible"...I hope the quality of my feedback suits you as well

First up, Shoots by Elvaar are so unique in setting and style that of course it should easily end up one of my favorites. That assumption was confirmed already in the first few seconds with your sexy Australian accent. After the AWHQ move from Australia hearing that is always a big turn on.
              After a short time I recognized the wheel in the background of your location from another video with Tabia on IFM. Maybe you know that site which has shared a few models with AW. Although during that video there was no whirlpool used or in the frame.

The color of the nature looks more vibrant in OZ shoots. Could be the Southern Hemisphere since it reminded me a bit of the nature I saw during my South-East-Asia Excursion. How much willpower did it take not to react to the wind bursting in while you told your stories? Your activity in the cinema should be an example for many couples these days, who instead taint the movie experience for others with talking or lightening up their cellphones. Some offenses for which folks a [insert Firefly quote] is reserved for. The volume of the action movie was a good camouflage (funny, first time ever typing that word), wasn't it?

That was a well thought out segue from your story to rubbing your pussy. "You birds there! Keep it down so you don't distract our attention from Ella_C!"

The oral empowering aspect you mentioned, I still don't get why some, maybe most men feel that they don't need to pleasure their woman before. Since you have more arrows in the quiver (loosely translated German phrase) anyway.

Trying to remember if this might be the first whirlpool scene on AW. The wind should have felt colder on your wet body or did you prefer it that way?
              Definitely the unique selling point of this video were your underwater scenes. Was there an underwater microphone as well or from where did it record the audio?
              Noooope, you didn't need to worry about your wet top with your beautiful prominent breasts and nipples. And you sure seem to enjoy pleasuring your pussy with its unique lips.

Your cheeky smile after you have gotten out of the panties was gorgeous. These are some water aerobics, which should be done more often! Do you like…ach, sure nearly everyone Down Under likes to be in the water, right? Elvaar had a great idea with capturing your half under - half over the water positioned body.
              Since your last shoot I was hoping in your next one you would go the extra nine yards and masturbate to orgasm and you delivered. It was very sensual how your complete body and especially your tongue moved during that building up and how you later took some time to savor the moment.

Masturbating to orgasm is a not so uncommon element on Solo videos (would guess around 10 %) and it is not exclusively to IMs, DIMs or G/G, so this was the cherry on the top and you ABSOLUTELY don't need to apologize. Wow, you had to continue with biting your lip and how your eyes communicated your feeling to the camera. Additionally then describing to us how your vagina felt like. Yeah, that moment where you pushed out some of your juices in the whirlpool with your finger was captured beautifully by the camera!

You weren't kidding when you said you were bursting. Though not quite as much as Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen).

Near the end it was interesting to see your hair, labia and boobs float from the underwater perspective. Hmmm, that bench also looks familiar…must be a popular location for these types of shoots. How much more comfortable did you feel the second time around?
              As the final chord, or was it the encore, you decided to show us some more close ups of touching yourself and spreading your pussy. You didn't want to stop this video, eh? So many possible endings, nearly as many like The Return of the King had.

Since I may or may not have rewound a few parts of this video multiple times and this review took some time, pretty sure I liked it. A lot!

Comment

Austin Powers mode: "Yeah baby!"

Comment

Hey Dropshop,

All I can say to your comment is WOW! Thank you for being so lovely and attentive it means so much that you can appreciate the work with such depth I am familiar with IFM/ISM and quite like both, I am currently on ISM and should be on IFM sometime soon.
                  I felt a lot more comfortable and confident second time around, I didn't have to pinch myself half as many times I'm glad you enjoyed

Comment

Ella, thank you. You are stunning. This shoot was amazing, and I will view it over and over and over... WOW!

Comment

Ella, I absolutely loved your shoot. I have a similar skirt which I also usually wear with white panties. I’ll be away on Sunday so will miss your playdate – do you know if there is a way to view it afterwards?

Comment

Originally posted by pagoda250sl View Post
                        will miss your playdate – do you know if there is a way to view it afterwards?
                        No, playdates aren't stored and thus can only be viewed when they occur.

Comment

Originally posted by pagoda250sl View Post
                          Ella, I absolutely loved your shoot. I have a similar skirt which I also usually wear with white panties. I’ll be away on Sunday so will miss your playdate – do you know if there is a way to view it afterwards?
                          like what frans has said.. maybe something to look to in future. I'm so sorry to hear you weren't able to make it.

HOWEVER!!! I've just been told that it looks like I'll be doing another playdate next month in April... if you can hold out for that
                          (I've also created a post-playdate thread in the model speaks section with a couple of photos from my adventures earlier on sunday (I was describing it during the playdate and promised to show photos - if that helps to make you feel included)

And thank you for your kind words in regards to my last shoot!!! you're awesome

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X