• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Laura N

Nude girl Laura N
    Attached Files

Laura N: A smiling dream-girl!!!

Comment

Laura N is a natural beauty. What a beautiful women, even her feet are beautiful, and did you look at those dark brown eyes. I hope we get to see a lot more of Laura N.

There was a first Laura on this site, from Australia, and I went beck to look and the similarity is there, dark curly black hair. Funny being from two different country and different ages.

Comment

Oh, she's so cute! That hair and those big eyes really remind me of Audrey Tautou. Beauty

Comment

Very pretty girl! I love her openness and honesty about her beautiful body and her pubic hair and she seems very confident on camera. Her eyes are striking and Mila's comparison to Audrey Tatou is very apt. If she hadn't said, I'm sure it would have bugged me: Laura reminds me of a famous beauty, but who?

Laura makes no secret of her love of masturbation, telling us to always do in front of our partners and confessing that she once had a day of "me time" that included nothing but food, drink and 16 orgasms. Nevertheless, she doesn't touch herself in this shoot, which will just make her upcoming double intimate moment with lovable Anahi even more special! Welcome Laura!

Comment

What a beautuful lady.

Comment

What a Natural Beauty!

Comment

I'm gonna LOVE Laura!
                can't stand her next shoot...

Comment

Hello Laura N! You are beautiful, I want to see more video and photo of you .. See you!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X