• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Mirai & Thais

Video masturbation: Mirai & Thais
    Attached Files

Dear, dear, dear Mirai,

Just watched this, and I have to give an appreciative nod to Thais. She's a very nice-looking woman, and the two of you had good chemistry. It was fun to watch her play. (Was it her idea to use teeth?) And that is one lucky duck.

But I have to admit I was watching mostly for you. And when I saw this...your playfulness, your sauciness, your sweet side, your laughter, your wonderful smiles...

Sometimes, dearest Mirai, words just aren't enough.

XOXO! Hope you're back on the forums soon! Yours, the Grump

Comment

Absolutely adorable! Mirai looked especially sexy when she arched her back while she was touching herself.

Comment

This is just so cute! The girls are incredibly pretty as they sweetly undress each other with their teeth and then admire their new friend's gorgeous body. After Mirai's adorable solo shoots and lively presence on the boards, it's wonderful to be introduced to her masturbation technique, which clearly arouses lovely veteran Thais. She locks her eyes on Mirai's gentle rubbing, smiling sweetly and holding hands until Mirai's perfect body flushes pink as she cums with a quiet whimper. Generous, thoughtful masturbation partner that she is, Mirai immediately asks Thais if she needs help, then proceeds to kiss Thais' neck and caress her thighs to bring on a breathy orgasm. Thais then squeezes Mirai's boobs and asks which of her hands is warmer, causing Mirai to giggle with the obvious answer. This an altogether charming shoot that has me eagerly awaiting more adventures from Mirai!

Comment

I think this might be my first post on the forums, but I just have to say I loved this shoot. There's just something amazing about Mirai. My only gripe with the shoot was I really wish Mirai had modeled those panties a little bit, they looked really sexy and I would have loved to get a better look at them on her.

Comment

Hi Dragoe, welcome to the forums! Mirai is rather active on the forum in her models speak thread (<< click there ;-) She'll be delighted to know you enjoyed her shoot (she has done several, some of which aren't up yet).

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X