X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Jada

Video masturbation: Jada
    Attached Files

Sweet, lovable Jada looks incredible pretty in her dress, bouncing around to the beat on her headphones and shooting cheeky smiles at the camera. She treats us to two very sexy orgasms, the first of which finds her taking off her underwear, hiking up her dress and using her fingers to stroke her beautiful pussy to a blissful release. Just a few seconds after that, she undresses to reveal her breathtakingly lovely body and pulls out an impressive pink vibrator. After giggling while using it to tease her nipples, she bends over in doggy position to pleasure herself from behind until she flushes bright pink and moans, "yes, oh yes!"

Completely satisfied, she relaxes by eating cookies and winking at the camera and all her adoring fans. Coupled with her handwritten bio, which reveals that she was so excited about masturbating on camera for us that she masturbated the morning before the shoot (oops!), this video reaffirms Jada's status as a perfect Abby girl. I hope her busy schedule will permit her to visit Amsterdam soon for more adventures!

Comment

Aww love you massfan I would so love to come back, maybe in April when I have spring break!

Comment

Love you too, Jada! It's wonderful to know you're excited to come back. Whenever you get a chance, I'm sure Masie and friends will have lots of ideas of sexy things for you to do and pretty new girls for you to play with.

Comment

It makes me so sad because they keep inviting me back and offering me shoots with beautiful girls and I can't come! It's been torture!

Comment

Originally posted by Jada View Post
            It makes me so sad because they keep inviting me back and offering me shoots with beautiful girls and I can't come! It's been torture!
            If you know for sure you will be able to make it to Amsterdam coming April be sure to inform/nag AWHQ about it!

Oh, if you're over here for several days you could perhaps do a playdate as well, HQ has good internet

Comment

Oh dear, that does sound like torture, knowing what you're missing out on. I'm still kicking myself for not being able to make it to Las Vegas when a bunch of AW models appeared in person there a few years ago, but your situation is even more vexing. At least you know that whenever your schedule allows, you'll be welcomed back to Abbyland with open arms!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X