Who took the didoes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who took the didoes?

After many happy hours downloading and viewing videos it recently dawned on me that in many solo shoots the models are happy to play with a favourite toy or two but when appearing in masturbation scenes the toys invariably disappear.
    Is there a thief around, perhaps a sneaky gnome building a dildo collection of their own? Maybe there's an unhappy grump who likes hiding toys so the girls can't play? Or are the models politely requested to put them away?
    Whatever the reason maybe the models could be provided with some replacemants for masturbation scenes so we can see more of them at play, both alone and together?

Hey Boomertoo = being a natural company we do tend to enjoy seeing things done the natural way but this doesn't mean we don't include toys when they naturally pop up. I won't give anything away but there will be a shoot in the coming months in the masturbation scenes section that has a toy used and it was really exciting to watch.

Comment

wasn't there recently a solo posted where two toys were used?? A rather long solo too if I remember correctly, heh

At first I thought this was a thread about the dildo-drive, might have to post in that old thread again. I do seem to recall some toys I send in some time ago must still be there. Need some hints on what if any new ones are wanted.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X