X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Willa

Nude girl Willa
    Attached Files

would love to nuzzle my nose in between those lips!!!!

Comment

I've just tried to look for the video update but something seems to have gone awry.Only the photos are there,so could someone on the team tweak a button or two?

Comment

Originally posted by philchen View Post
        I've just tried to look for the video update but something seems to have gone awry.Only the photos are there,so could someone on the team tweak a button or two?
        Has been fixed, please try again.

Comment

Thanks for the prompt repair! I've already downloaded it and will view it tomorrow-something to look forward to.

Comment

Willa is so amazingly lovely! I love her striking eyes, soft voice, sexy haircut and perfect body. She seems so confident and at ease taking about all manner of exciting things, from her discovery of masturbation to her love of 69 to her double-penetration fantasy. I love her discussion about how she loves to touch her wonderful pubic hair, which she nicely describes as "soft and fluffy and cloud-like." She generously treats herself (and us) to two gorgeous orgasms, which Misha does a splendid job of capturing on film. We get some beautiful shots of Willa's masturbation technique, which involves two fingers inside her pretty pussy while she lovingly rubs with the entire palm of her other hand. Those are joyously interspersed with scenes of Willa's intense breathing as her orgasm approaches, with her face, chest and breasts flushing a pretty shade of pink as the pleasure washes over her, followed by the serene contentment of the afterglow.

It's wonderful to meet Willa and get to know her a bit before we see all the other exciting adventures she had in Abbyland with her pal Maely, adorable Maylin and ultra-sexy Sabina. Can't wait to see more from her and hopefully have a visit from her on the boards!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X