Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AW Education: Is it better if I cheat with a prostitute or have an affair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW Education: Is it better if I cheat with a prostitute or have an affair?

AW Education: Is it better if I cheat with a prostitute or have an affair??
    Attached Files

I'm not sure how these AW Education questions are supposed to be answered....or by whom. I think that they are supposed to be answered by the models, but when I don't see any responses by the models after a number of days, I guess it might be okay for a member to reply.

It's not better to cheat with anyone, regardless if it's a prostitute or someone that they met at a party. The fact that the person would cheat indicates that there is something wrong with the relationship. No one should ever cheat on their partner as that shows a lack of respect for their partner or the relationship. If you want to cheat, then end the relationship with your partner, so as to not hurt your partner later on down the road. Wanting to cheat on your partner shows a lack of commitment to your partner and the relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Dekoda View Post
      I'm not sure how these AW Education questions are supposed to be answered....or by whom. I think that they are supposed to be answered by the models, but when I don't see any responses by the models after a number of days, I guess it might be okay for a member to reply.
      They are answered indeed by the models in the video that's part of the shoot

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        They are answered indeed by the models in the video that's part of the shoot
        Oh, okay Frans. I wasn't aware of this as I never look at the model's shoots. My bad....sorry.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X