X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Ophelia

Nude girl Ophelia
    Attached Files

Garion, I really like this new model Ophelia and I'm looking forward to seeing her video. She's beautiful and I hope she will join us on the boards.

Comment

Dear AW.... I don't know if perhaps my earlier posting on Laney's shoot was partly responsible for this... but I am writing to thank you so much for shots 20 and 21 in Ophelia's shoot now. I love watching girls' breasts slipping slowly out of their bras... and the best way to see this is when the band is lifted from the front... slowly. I have looked for shots like this for so many years. More than 10 years a member of AW... and have almost never seen them. They're like the Holy Grail. I don't know if others feel as I do... but the reason I like this so much is because girls' shapes when they're dressed create a mystery. You wonder constantly... what would they look like undressed? And then... when they appear in their bras... you wonder... what are her breasts really like? Bras create their own shapes... which are fine, I like them. But the moment of truth is when the bra comes off. When her breasts slide out of a girl's bra there are three things we see. First, we see their true shape which is different from the bra's shape. Second, we see their movement... and this can be anything from a pouring to a heavy gentle sway. And of course the movement shows the third thing... the consistency from soft to firm. Such heaven. I would love to see you including one or two shots like this on a regular basis. Also shots with the unhooked bra just lying loose over a girl's breasts are very nice too because they remind me of true experiences. And finally, I would love to hear if other members think I'm onto something here or if it's just crazy personal preference by a lone lunatic. A lone lunatic who loves your site, by the way.

Comment

It seems we cannot view Ophelia's video ???

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
          It seems we cannot view Ophelia's video ???
          Can you try again? There were some problems with a content-server which seem to have been resolved.

Comment

Ophelia is a dazzling beauty. She's very happy and she hase a lot of fun, when she explains all the seducing details of her magic body. - A great shoot!

Comment

Hey Everyone!

Thankyou so much for the beautiful compliments, you're too kind ! I have so much fun shooting for you all and i'm hoping to do more in the future so keep your eyes pealed. Did you all manage to see my video? I was so excited when it went up, how odd to see yourself on the web for everyone to see yet such a turn on !

please feel free to talk to me and ask me any questions you have ! Love to have a chat ! xxx
              Ophie xox

Comment

Hi there, Ophelia.

I absolutely love your video. Excellent and alot of fun to watch. Elvaar did a wonderful job of capturing all of your natural beauty and charm as well as capturing the audio. Outstanding package altogether.

Ophelia, I am hoping you will be staying with AW for more shoots and hanging with us here in our Forums.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                  Hi there, Ophelia.

I absolutely love your video. Excellent and alot of fun to watch. Elvaar did a wonderful job of capturing all of your natural beauty and charm as well as capturing the audio. Outstanding package altogether.

Ophelia, I am hoping you will be staying with AW for more shoots and hanging with us here in our Forums.
                  Hello again wolfgangbuster29 you're too kind to me xx

Comment

Originally posted by OpheliaAW View Post
                    Hello again wolfgangbuster29 you're too kind to me xx
                    Aww, you deserve it. You are a kind lady.

Comment

Ophelia is my favorite model! She talks so effortlessly about her likings and experiences and seems to be a cool, down to earth lady. Also, she is a stunner obviously

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X