X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Anjali & Sabina M

Lesbian Sex: Anjali & Sabina M
    Attached Files

I'm amazed there have been no previous comments on this wonderfully slow, sensuous and, at times, erotic shoot between two gorgeous models who seemed to connect right from the start. Congratulations to Masie for creating this beautiful video - one of the best on the site.

There are also two really nice things I just have to mention about this shoot. Firstly, the pre-shoot, which really helped to set the scene with the models being nestled together, with the occasional light touch to add some intimacy between them and then the questions about their experience with other girls. More like this please!

Secondly, the fact that Sabina left her shirt on. Oh, bliss! Gone is the strapping on the arm that appeared in the stills, hiding that tattoo in such an obvious way that everyone knows it's there. Someone suggested on one thread that the models should finish naked. That is a personal opinion that I don't agree with. I still retain (just) enough memory to remember those times when my then girl friend and I couldn't or didn't get fully undressed (for all sorts of reasons!). I'm sure it's something that naturally happens to all couples and I think it would be good if this is occasionally reflected in future shoots with one or both models retaining an item or two of clothing. After all, I think there are times when a little clothing on an otherwise naked and beautiful girl can actually be something of a turn on.
    Last edited by boomertoo; 23 March 2015, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X