X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backstage: 464

Backstage: 464
    Attached Files

So many beautiful girls in this backstage collection! Sasha, Uma, Noa, Maylin and more are all getting up some sexy mischief in these shots, with lots of beautiful smiles and laughter. However, Mila is the star of the show here! She's one of my favorites ever and she figures into most of the shots here, as the collection functions as a photo album of her visit to Abbyland.

We get some special backstage of images of her very first time with a girl with Sasha and the two of them getting naked with Rosa and Marietta. Best of all, Izzy and Masie get cuddled up with naked Mila and Rosa after their girl-girl, and it's just wonderful that our beloved shooters couldn't help but share the love with these two amazing girls! Like all the best backstage sets, this one left me feeling like I was hanging out the set with some beautiful friends!

Comment

I haven't had a chance to look at these yet, will be looking forward to it. Mila has rapidly become one of my favorite models, hopefully she'll be able to come back for more shoots soon.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X