X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Maia

Nude girl Maia
    Attached Files

Maia is so cute! I love her glasses and bright, warm smiles that show just how much fun she's having. Her body is incredible and I get the sense that she knows just how wonderful her big, soft boobs are and she loves showing them off. Her pussy is gorgeous as well and she's very generous to open her legs to let us admire it, even after she gets (mostly) dressed at the end. Can't wait for the video. Welcome to the AW community, Maia!

Comment

I know one thing: Maia turn men ( and women) Crazy! Waw what a girl!! Fanastic erotica. Great shooting!!! Thank you for sending us an angel!:-)

Comment

I loved Maia's photos, but her video absolutely captured my heart! She is just so sweet and cute and lovable, and a great storyteller, too. I loved hearing about her nude beach adventure and listening to her charming giggles. Her boobies, as she calls them throughout, are just beyond lovely, and watching them jiggle and bounce as she tries on bras is simply captivating. Once she's completely naked, she shows off how incredibly flexible she is, and her laughter lights up the room. The picture of the day suggests she did a shoot with her boyfriend, and I can't wait to see more from this sweetheart!

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
          I loved Maia's photos, but her video absolutely captured my heart! She is just so sweet and cute and lovable, and a great storyteller, too. I loved hearing about her nude beach adventure and listening to her charming giggles. Her boobies, as she calls them throughout, are just beyond lovely, and watching them jiggle and bounce as she tries on bras is simply captivating. Once she's completely naked, she shows off how incredibly flexible she is, and her laughter lights up the room. The picture of the day suggests she did a shoot with her boyfriend, and I can't wait to see more from this sweetheart!
          Thank you very much for your feed back, i am glad u like me and it feels nice to hear u saying that. is really sweet to see how much people liked me. u even made me blush

Comment

Hi Maia! It's so lovely to hear from you! I'm glad you enjoyed my comments about the shoot. I simply love telling the models how beautiful they are, and it always makes me so happy to get responses. Is there any chance you'll return to AW for more adventures? Your shoot with your boyfriend was extraordinarily sexy! It was so beautiful to see how much you two love each other.

By the way, if you start your own thread on the Models Speak page, I'm sure your adoring fans would love to have a place to chat with you. Welcome to the boards!

Comment

Ohh don't i already have a thread there? I went this november back to abbywinters... It was amazing, i met some amazing people. It was just great... I did not wanted to leave anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Maia View Post
                Ohh don't i already have a thread there?
                Maia, this thread is about this one specific solo shoot you did. You'll get a thread per shoot you do ;-)

You do indeed have a thread in the Models Speak section, this thread: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=18086 but you found that one already looking at all the nice new pics in it

Comment

Yah i knew it... Hihi yay... I am happy u found it! Ty for posting it here

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X