X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Hania & Jada

Video masturbation: Hania & Jada
    Attached Files

Every shoot Jada and Hania have starred in has been spectacularly lovely, and this one is no exception. They are both so cute in their glasses and it's very pretty to watch them masturbate in some adventurous positions. I'm glad they both managed to cum without slipping or falling.

It seems like both girls were at AWHQ just the other day, from the behind the scenes shots. I hope they both got to play in other shoots, perhaps even taking things a bit farther together. Time will tell. Thanks girls!

Comment

wow, such a nice comment, thanks massfan! indeed there was some risk and fear of slipping, specially that I'm a queen of clumsiness, but looking at pretty litle Jada and her gorgeous shivering body totally hypnotized me : )

I haven't met Jada before but we liked each others vids and wished to have shooting together and Abby Winters is there to make dreams come true : )

Comment

You're very welcome Hania! I'm so glad you enjoyed reading my comments because I love telling the models how sexy they are. That's wonderful that you and Jada liked each other's videos and were able to do a shoot together! I remember the two of you were sweetly flirting with each other on the boards. I love that Abby Winters makes the models' dreams come true. It makes me proud to be a member of a site that is so dedicated to making the models happy!
        Last edited by massfan3; 7 April 2015, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X