This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could not stream playdate

Can anyone assist? I tried to stream the last playdate but nothing doing....there was a little text box saying someone like "coming soon" or something like that. I'm running the latest version of Safari with everything up to date. Thanks!

Have you ever been able to stream/view a playdate?

I think there were mac/apple-based viewers, check this thread: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=16978

Comment

Hope this helps but the reason why you could not stream/watch the last playdate was not down to the browser you are using but because it was cancelled at the last minute due to the model feeling unwell, if I'm right the models name was Flora and it has been rescheduled for this coming Tuesday morning at 09.00 UK time.

details of the reason were posted under the "cam with AW models (AW playdate)" section under the heading of "abbeywinters lab"

Comment

Thanks for this. I think they could have done a better job of notifying people.....

Comment

Is anyone having problems connecting to Flora's playdate? I was on for about 10 minutes then lost the connection....

Comment

Please report all playdate issues in THIS thread , not here. Thanks.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X