X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real life couple Maia & Vlad

Real life couple Maia & Vlad
    Attached Files

This shoot contains "The Holy Grail" for me. When Vlad lifts Maia's bra and her breasts tumble out at the beginning of the shoot... that scene, just those few seconds, are like heaven to me. Why? Because that is the exact motion, the exact feeling, the exact sight the one sees when you're making love with a girl and she lets you unhook her bra. Because it's like REALITY. It's authentic. I know I am a real breast and bra fancier... but I imagine that other viewers would share the observation that this act (lifting a girl's bra in front) is a very common and very wonderful thing. The reason it's The Holy Grail is because this act is NEVER SHOWN!!!!!!!! Go back through your 15+ years of AW archives and you will not find a single shot showing this being done!! I've posted about this many times before over the years. Please see if you can include this small action in a few of your shoots. Not every one. Not even most of them. Just one every now and then. It's so wonderful, brings back many fine memories. Actually there was a single such moment in Laney's still shoot several weeks ago but not in the accompanying video. That was also wonderful and the more so for being so rare. I would be very surprised (and pleased) if someone could show me even one other occurrence of this in the YEARS of AW archives.

Another WONDERFUL moment occurs a few seconds later in the Vlad Maia video when he tucks her breasts back into her bra. There's a sweet, curious sensation, call it "body memory" when you turn your hands around in an odd way and hook your fingers in a girl's bra cups and pull them down and tuck the sweet breasts back in. This is a magical feeling and brings it all back. So many times one has to do this... like when someone is approaching and you've got to get all put back together quickly. This is reality. Authentic. Please show more.

Love AW.

Comment

Uhh beeing that detailed .... For me made it.... I closed my eyes and remembered all that moment...uhh such nice words feeding my imagination...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X