Whatn Happened to Violet's g/g sets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatn Happened to Violet's g/g sets?

Most of Violets sets seem to be missing, all but one of her Intimate moments and All of her girl/girl scenes seem to have vanished. What gives?

Does your account work ok for other shoots? Some shoots are only visible to logged in members with valid accounts.

Comment

*shuffles feet* I've been away....was seriously contemplating coming back now i see Nichole has returned for another shoot

So they are not gone? really? Because a HD wipe killed about 50% of my AW movies, Violet's among them and i'd love to see her shoots/movies again...

Comment

I've asked content-admin to look into this, am not entirely sure on status of Violet's shoots right now. I do know Nichole has lotsa shoots on site though

Comment

Thanks Frans, I really hope we haven't lost Violet from AW, she was always one of the most enthusiastic girls on the site.

In other news yes...Nichole on the site means I cant hold out much longer

Comment

I managed to find them on the site yesterday,going onto one of Violet's solo shoots and ''see more of this nude girl...''.In fact,I've just found them again,so don't worry Darianblood! They're there!
            Last edited by philchen; 1 April 2015, 07:54 PM.

Comment

I still only get 3 shoots, A solo, IM and Backstage. I guess it must be like Frans said then and they are only visible to active members. How odd...

Comment

As I'm an active member I can't really be sure what isn't available to others,but I have little problem in finding 8 GG,4 Solo and 4 Intimate Moments shoots with multiple Backstage and Best Of compilations.When I use the search function on the home page and type in Violet's name,I seem to get quite a lot of clutter (quite what Anneke & Giselle,Anneke & Larissa,Jaclyn & Tricia or Cleo & Keilyn have to do with Violet I don't know....I doubt anyone else will either....),but half way down the page(!)I actually get the first of Violet's solo shoots.If I click on that and then onto her picture ''see more of this nude girl'' out comes a page full of her shoots,GG,Solo,IM and Backstage in that order.I hope the issue is resolved as they are good entertainment!!

Comment

Thanks man, as a lapsed member I do the same and only get the three shots so i guess its about time for me to rejoin and start looking at Violet and Nichole again! Now if only i had a time machine and could actuallly arrange a Violet and Nichole GG shoot....

Comment

Not a bad suggestion for a pair-up.Sadly more than a bit unlikely,though we've seen Nichole recently,we've not seen Violet for ages-wonder what she's up to these days......

Comment

Do rejoin Darianblood,I'm sure you'll love it!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X