Panty lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panty lines

Question for the girls. I usually go for a run in the mornings and at this time of the year wear black leggings and a cycling tank. Usually I wear thongs for horse riding or running and although I don’t find them very comfortable, the tradeoff is panty lines. But this morning I couldn’t find a clean thong and put on regular bikini panties. I love the way that bikinis frame my butt and kind of enjoyed the thought that people were looking. Sometimes in the summer when I wear a white or cream flirty dress or flirty skirt I’ll wear white panties instead of skin tone. So my question is, does anybody else purposely dress to reveal a panty outline or visible panty lines?

Click image for larger version

Name:	326159780b1de2b74b03fa90220e6e4f.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	647613
    (obviously that's an urban outfitters model)

Bought these back around x-mas along with a matching-ish bra and am looking forwarding to showing them both off with a see through dress now that it's getting warmer

Comment

Nice Renae

I wouldn't mind seeing you in them! Have you ever tried Hanro? I just bought these - super silky.Click image for larger version

Name:	hanro.jpg
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	647614Click image for larger version

Name:	hanro.jpg
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	647614

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X