Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're Invited!

Hi! I have an upcoming playdate with all of you scheduled for next Thursday

It's at 8:00 AM my time, but I'm looking forward to starting my day off with some fun conversation and naked games with you lovely people.
    It will be a welcome interlude to exam season and very stress-relieving Hopefully for all involved!

This time I'll be in a different location, so I'm inviting you all into my NEW home!

Let's get excited!! Hope to see you there!

Dress code: Optional

Yay! I'm so excited to visit with you again, Mila! We're in the same time zone, so 8 a.m. works out pretty well for me to get to work after the playdate, although I probably won't get much done because I'll be daydreaming about you all day. Your promise of fun conversation, naked games and stress relief sounds delightful. Looking forward to seeing your new place and hearing what you've been up to lately!

Hugs, Massfan
    Last edited by massfan3; 9 April 2015, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Hi Mila. Looking forward to your playdate. Had to miss your earlier one. Think it was because I was at work, but this time it's 8am. Guess you're in Canada or the U.S. because I'm also in the same time zone. It'll be fun waking up to you! I hope it will be stress relieving for both you and me, and, of course, everyone who is watching! My name will come up as meee223, not laktor, just so you know it's me. Probably because I originally registered by that name, but changed it to laktor early on. See you soon!

Comment

You guessed right. I am most certainly in North America See if you can recognize my accent on Thursday. I'm glad we can start our mornings together and I will definitely keep an eye out for you laktor (or I should say, meee223)

I was concerned it would be too early for many people but I'm really happy to see you guys are on board It'll be a nice, mellow morning. I'll have some tea ready for us and we can talk about our dreams and our plans for the day ahead. See you soon!

Comment

Hey Mila, I'm on the west coast and, unfortunately, it will be a little early for me, but maybe I can catch the end. I hope so, as I can't think of a better way to start the day. If I miss you I'll be looking for you in the future.

Comment

Thank you so much Mila for the fantastic playdate. As I said, I don't get up early, but made an exception for you. I'm glad I waited for you to get the technical glitches out of the way. I'm so glad you fixed it so it won't happen again. And also thanks for remembering my AW posting name right away. It was wonderful chatting with you and having you share this intimacy with us. You are such a lovely young woman and beautiful inside and out. Sorry the playdate ended so abruptly without a proper goodbye. Was it on a timer or something? So, again, thanks for a great morning and I hope you had a fun time, too, and a fabulous day!

Comment

Wonderful to be with you again Mila - you're a dream!

Comment

Thanks for waiting it out, laktor! I think we lost a few good men along the way.

It wasn't on a timer, it was actually scheduled from 8-9 but I ended up extending it, due to the full half hour of technical issues! I think I closed the browser just after 9:30 if I recall correctly. People weren't saying much at that point as I was saying goodbye, but the chat window could've been frozen on my end. Sometimes that happens, I see nothing and then like 10 messages at once! Sorry if I missed anything! I hope it wasn't too abrupt. I had been keeping other people in my house off the internet and I knew they would want back on right away, so didn't want to be greedy I actually changed the wi-fi password, to keep them honest.

I had a really great time with everyone this morning, and I liked a lot of your questions I'm totally going to look into the Superbowl of naked volleyball!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X