• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Haven

Nude girl Haven
    Attached Files

Wwwwowww!!

Comment

Haven is so beautiful! I love her sweet, soft-spoken stories about her love of climbing things and what she looks for in a relationship. The latest in a run of amazingly pretty Canadian girls (Mila, Lina, Sasha, Willa, Maely...), she says this was a nerve-wracking experience, but she seems so completely comfortable and at ease with her gorgeous body. Her bright smile, sparkling eyes and luxurious curly hair are all so striking, and when she gets undressed, her sports bra and panties combination is so cute. She is such a vision of loveliness when she's fully nude and her perfect boobs and pretty pubic hair look amazing as she caresses her body with a white flower and says she doesn't have a favorite part of her body. I don't either, but that's because they're all so equally sexy. Her handwritten note says she's excited for more shoots, so I can't wait to see what other adventures she has in Abbyland! (May I suggest naked tree-climbing?)

Comment

very, very sweet. Natural beauty. so lovely :-)

Comment

Beautiful, sexy and oh so very natural. I can't wait to see more of this lady...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X