Armpit licking GG Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armpit licking GG Videos

We have some nice armpit licking scenes.. from lulu, gala and some more. But we need more of these. Please share any GG videos that has armpit licking here.

Sorry, I don't know of any existing GG shoots with armpit licking, but I'm going to be in some GG shoots later this year and would be totally up for giving and receiving armpit licks!

Comment

I very briefly kissed Kenji's armpit in our girl-girl, but I don't know if it was really enough to excite you or not... you be the judge

Comment

I agree with Mrmannissh. There is something incredibly appealing about seeing two beautiful girls armpit kissing and licking. In fact these two gals in one of my recent artworks would definitely agree wholeheartedly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	V4-Lickin_Good-sm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	647649

Comment

hehe good to know that people like armpit licking so much! I think gala gave my armpit a tiny lick at one point in our shoot but I don't think there are any long armpit licking parts, sorry. but I never really thought about it but I guess it is pretty hot somehow, I will keep it in mind for future shoots

Comment

Armpit licking! Wow! I didn't know that was a thing, I'll have to try it out in my next shoot...

Comment

Mila

Hello Mila, after reading your spontaneous reply to the thread "armpit licking gg videos", I would like to ask you: Why in gg shoots the girls are licking the clit and the outer and the inner labia one another, but never the hairy (or shaved) pubis mound. Many thanks for your answer.

Comment

You didn't ask me, but I'm going to answer anyway! And maybe after Mila will answer too, it could be interesting to see different viewpoints in the responses

Girls have no real pleasure from the pubis mound region. Licking or kissing this area would be the equivalent to someone licking or kissing your chin instead of your mouth--it just doesn't do anything for us. In addition, this is the area where a girl has the most hair around her pubic region, so unless you just really enjoy a mouthful of hair, it's pretty pointless to do this if the girl gets no pleasure from it anyway. I think most girls consider a mouthful of hair unpleasant, and even if it's shaved there could be some stubble which hurts your tongue. But I would still say the main reason is just we don't have any pleasure from it.

Comment

Jada

Thank you Jada for your clear and understandable answer. Now I know, the pubis mound region for a women isn't a real and genuine erotic zone.

Comment

Hey bluelagoon, to complicate things while Jada gives a very good and clear answer it is not always the case for every woman. Some woman get very sensitive around the whoel area and especially during the build up teasing light touches aroudn the pubic mound could be very pleasureable although I have never seen anyone orgasm from only the outside being touched

Comment

I never even thought about armpit licking as a sexual thing before i saw the opening moments of 'Camel Walk' by Southern Culture on the Skids (Its male licking female armpit specifically), ever since then i've found it kind of hot! I'd love to see some of the girls try this out, if they like the idea.

A big thankyou to Laney, Nina Q and Mila for volunteering to give it a try
                      Last edited by Darianblood; 4 June 2015, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                        Hey bluelagoon, to complicate things while Jada gives a very good and clear answer it is not always the case for every woman. Some woman get very sensitive around the whoel area and especially during the build up teasing light touches aroudn the pubic mound could be very pleasureable although I have never seen anyone orgasm from only the outside being touched
                        Thank you Masie for your very kind clarifying and aditional reply!

Comment

See the movie "Flirting with Disaster"...Patricia Arquette gets her armpit licked.....yum

Comment

I will eagerly wait for those shoots Laney!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jada View Post
                              I very briefly kissed Kenji's armpit in our girl-girl, but I don't know if it was really enough to excite you or not... you be the judge

Yes dear I have seen that shoot and it was enough to get me on

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                                I agree with Mrmannissh. There is something incredibly appealing about seeing two beautiful girls armpit kissing and licking. In fact these two gals in one of my recent artworks would definitely agree wholeheartedly.

[ATTACH]38234[/ATTACH]
                                That's incredibly sexy art work!

Comment

Originally posted by Nina_Q View Post
                                  hehe good to know that people like armpit licking so much! I think gala gave my armpit a tiny lick at one point in our shoot but I don't think there are any long armpit licking parts, sorry. but I never really thought about it but I guess it is pretty hot somehow, I will keep it in mind for future shoots
                                  Yeah Nina that was hot scene.. You must try too

Comment

Originally posted by laney View Post
                                    Sorry, I don't know of any existing GG shoots with armpit licking, but I'm going to be in some GG shoots later this year and would be totally up for giving and receiving armpit licks!
                                    Waiting for it honey

Comment

I did some armpit licking for my shoot a few days ago!

Comment

That sounds great, Bobbie! More importantly: new girl-girl shoot?! Have you made a return trip to Amsterdam? If so, hope you're having a wonderful time (I'm sure you are...). We'd love to know more about what you're up to!
                                        Last edited by massfan3; 3 October 2017, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Ohh who's armpit did you lick?

Comment

Hey massfan!!! Ya, I recently went over to Amsterdam and just got back a few days ago. I did two more girl-girl shoots and I think I'll be permanently on the other side of the camera now . I also went over to Finland to present on my research at a conference which was very exciting!!! I am sooooo jet lagged though, too many different time zones.

Comment

Oh and Masie I licked Luciana's armpits. I think I probably licked Juliana's too, but I can't remember anymore! We did so many fun things.

Comment

Bobbie my favorite was your shoot with Mila where you licked her armpits, she really seemed to be enjoying it. Can't wait to see your new shoots! Hope your conference presentation went well too (though this is probably a more appropriate topic for your personal thread than here amongst sexy armpit licking talk).

Comment

I can't wait to see you back fun side of the camera - not that I don't love having you business side (if you are yet to admire Bobbie's work as a photographer have a search in tags for stills by Bobbie, video by Bobbie) xx

Comment

Wow can't wait Bobbie.. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbie_AW View Post
                                                      Oh and Masie I licked Luciana's armpits. I think I probably licked Juliana's too, but I can't remember anymore! We did so many fun things.
                                                      Just saw the preview video. Umm so sexy it is.. Thanks Bobbie! i hope you did more licking in the full video Looking forward to it. love.

Comment

Few minutes to go Bobbie I will be watching your video with Luciana!

Comment

So how was it mrmannissh?

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                                            So how was it mrmannissh?
                                                            Erotic sniffing.. Little bit more licking would have been great. Nevertheless.. Thanks to Bobbie and Lucniana for making it!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X