Aussie Again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aussie Again?

In recent times there have been quite a few new models from Australia that have arrived on the site. They have appeared almost exclusively in only solo videos which I assume have been shot locally by contract videographers. Any further shoots are done in Amsterdam which means the models need to travel and which likely creates certain administration problems

Also in recent times it seems that several Aussie girls from past Abby shoots are still modelling and still looking fantastic although, sadly, not for Abby. Among these are Chloe, Keilyn, Giselle, Liandra, Annabelle and Susie. These are all experienced models who are familiar with the way Abby does things, and who have enchanted us in the past.

From what I have seen I'm sure that contract videographers, Michelle Flynn for example, are producing work that fits in ideally with the Abby philosophy. From this I have been wondering if it was a viable proposition to have contract videographers work with this pool of wonderful local models to produce shoots in Oz, maybe GG or DIM?

There are probably some drawbacks which I'm not aware of but I can also see benefits, one of which is that by re-engaging with those earlier models, providing they are happy to do so, it would take a little pressure off the current search for new talent.

Yes, we have contract shooters in AU.

It's a difficult balance between new models, and "old" (that is, shot before) models - complaints increase if we have too many shoots of already-shot models.

Comment

complaints increase if we have too many shoots of already-shot models.
      Hi Garion

I'm in no position to argue about complaints, nor can I know of any other associated problems, but I find it just so hard to believe that members would not be happy to see some of those earlier models reappear on the site. I doubt I'm alone in saying that it would be impossible to have too many shoots of them! As an avid Abby fan it seems a shame to me that other sites continue with shoots of these models at the expense of AW and I would much prefer see them again here rather than elsewhere.

Combining those who could be persuaded back with the number of new models would surely provide enough of a pool of local models to allow for contract shoots.

Of course I'm being greedy too because I would love to see Chloe or Keilyn or Giselle or Carmina, or indeed any of those earlier models, back on the site again!
      Last edited by boomertoo; 16 April 2015, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Total coincidence before finding this thread. I haven't been on the boards the last few day and yesterday, after Michelle Flynn posted a picture of Chloe B on Twitter from a recent shoot, my reply to her was: "Now if only AW and Chloe B want AW's OZ shooter for a redux".

Sounds we both had the same thought in a timely manner. I dunno about the feedback you receive, though it is really interesting to follow one of the earlier favorites like Chloe B from her college days.

I totally understand it shouldn't be too repetitive and I couldn't have phrased by thoughts better, than how boomertoo did in his 2nd post here.

Comment

it is really interesting to follow one of the earlier favorites like Chloe B from her college days
          I fully agree with that dropshop. Abby has this unique way of introducing the models to us and from there you kind of "get to know them" and so enjoy seeing them progress in future years.

Chloe is certainly one of my favourite models but I have recently seen others who have not appeared on AW for quite a while. These include Keilyn, Liandra, Susie, Laura P, Annabelle, Carmina and Giselle, also Marina (who actually appeared on GOW). It was so good to see them again and I thought it a shame that it was not here, where they (mostly) first started out.

Hopefully there is a way that Abby can link with them again?

By the way, I'm pretty sure I know where that picture posted By Michele Flynn came from: a very nice shoot (!!) among others that would fit in perfectly with AW.
          Last edited by boomertoo; 17 April 2015, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Would definitely do the opposite of complaining if I got to see new AW shoots with models from the Austrailan days like Keilyn, Kara D, Chloe B, Kiki, Larissa, Carly T, Zasha, Cleo, Blaire, Fotina, Hannah C, Sue-Ann, Gabrielle and Jackie. This is by no means a comment on the more recent shoots, I enjoy them too, those girls are just some of my favorites from those days. I'm also fully aware that some of the models I mentioned are no longer modeling, I'm just feeling nostalgic.

Comment

I'm just feeling nostalgic.
              Jasoneff, I probably am too. Part of the reason (and I just know that this is going to get me into trouble!) is that with those models there was a certain "enthusiasm" that I feel is lacking in many of the models of today and I think that is what I miss most. I don't know the reason, maybe it's partly due to the more professional approach to preparation and shooting nowadays or maybe, as Garion mentioned, that in general European girls are different to their Australian counterparts. but those earlier models, and I include others like Marigold, Violet, Cleo, Ava and Zora, just seemed so keen to engage with their partners. "Desire" is probably too strong a word but there was certainly emotion displayed that suggested that they genuinely wanted sex with their partner of the day and that the enjoyment was real and, at times, unrestrained.

I also agree with you that this is not a reflection on recent models. They are wonderful girls and I enjoy watching them too, although not with the same sense of anticipation that those earlier shoots provoked.

On the other hand maybe I'm just getting too picky!!

Comment

AW could release a 2nd redux shoot per week featuring older models. It wouldn't reduce the number of shoots of new models.

Comment

Love the idea of including the blast from the past models... Was great having Immie back. So would love to see any of the models mentioned already returned.
                  Carmina, in theory would be the easiest as she is European based, although she way have well and truly lost her amatuer status. Still very lovely lady and It sure would be great to see her back again.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but i'm not sure any of the contract shooters are actually shooting G/G shoots. Is that correct?
                  Also not sure I AW would be willing to shoot GG in Victoria again after the court case even if it is with a contract videographer.

But fingers crossed one day...

Comment

Carmina, in theory would be the easiest as she is European based, although she way have well and truly lost her amatuer status.
                    Quite some time ago Mrpink http://www.amarnamiller.com/?lang=en but she remains a beautiful, intelligent and independent young woman who I'm sure many would be happy to see back on AW. It's difficult to understand anyone objecting to Carmina or other models returning.

As far as I'm aware contract videographers are shooting GG scenes in Australia though not for Abby.

As you say: fingers crossed.....
                    Last edited by boomertoo; 20 April 2015, 10:41 PM.

Comment

The thing I really miss is Australian models and scenes shot in Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by jasoneff View Post
                        Would definitely do the opposite of complaining if I got to see new AW shoots with models from the Austrailan days like Keilyn, Kara D, Chloe B, Kiki, Larissa, Carly T, Zasha, Cleo, Blaire, Fotina, Hannah C, Sue-Ann, Gabrielle and Jackie. This is by no means a comment on the more recent shoots, I enjoy them too, those girls are just some of my favorites from those days. I'm also fully aware that some of the models I mentioned are no longer modeling, I'm just feeling nostalgic.
                        and Susie and rachel s....and primrose...(my first AW crush!)

Comment

and Susie and rachel s....and primrose...(my first AW crush!)
                          You'll be happy to know that Susie is alive and well! Recently saw a Michelle Flynn solo shoot of Susie who is looking as fantastic as ever.

Comment

I'd rather see the older models. Chloe B is my favorite of all time. I'd rather see new stuff from her than 100 new models

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X