X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Gala & Lulu

Lesbian Sex: Gala & Lulu
    Attached Files

Thank you Gala und Lulu for your sensitive and hearty play, for your erotic savagery und your kindly aggressions. You were very very very arousing beautys, as dropped from the sky.

Comment

Through 15 girl-girls, 7 masturbation shoots, and three solos, we must have watched our wonderfully beautiful Lulu orgasm dozens and dozens of times, but this video may contain her most intense climax yet. Pretty, energetic Gala is feverishly rubbing between Lulu's legs, causing her to moan deeper and deeper, when Gala seizes the opportunity to push her over the edge by pulling her hair, something they both say makes them hot in the before video. It generates the intended effect, as Lulu cries out with explosion passion, filling the room with the sounds of overwhelmingly intense pleasure as her orgasm washes over her.

Lulu soon returns the favor, ravishing Gala with deep fingering as Gala's elbows strike the keys with a sound the rave accurately describes as "haunting," couple with whimpers of pleasure. When I saw that these two would be working together, I just nodded: yes, that's a perfect match. Cute, horny and deeply committed to giving pleasure, Gala and Lulu were made for each other, and I'm so glad we got to join them on this adventure. Thanks girls!
      Last edited by massfan3; 21 April 2015, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Very enjoyable all around! If I understand Gala's after-note, there was to be a continuation of the loving later... Both ladies know their way around the female body very well! And I have come to appreciate Lulu for her verbal expressiveness and thoughtful contributions to the AW education series.

Comment

What a delicious scene!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X