Roodharigen (Redhead Days)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roodharigen (Redhead Days)

Every fall the Dutch have Redhead Days, a festival for redheaded people. I suggest that during the festival Abby Winters posts nothing but photo shoots of natural redheaded ladies proving that they are natural redheads. A GG T1 with many redheaded ladies would be great. Maybe even bring back some redheaded ladies we haven't seen for quite a while like Isadora, Carissa, Isabel, etc.

Eowyn, a good idea!

Funs tory: A few years back, we sent Chloe B to the Breda for the festival with a fist full of card for models - we love redheads as well! Unfortunately, she was caught by the cops (even though she was being careful)! She decided to leave then.

We'd LOVE to do a GGT1 with a bunch of redheads. It's on our list as one of the highest priorities, but historically, we only shoot a few redheads a year, which makes gathering a bunch in one place more difficult (but not impossible).

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
      Eowyn, a good idea!

Funs tory: A few years back, we sent Chloe B to the Breda for the festival with a fist full of card for models - we love redheads as well! Unfortunately, she was caught by the cops (even though she was being careful)! She decided to leave then.
      I remember Chloe wrote about going there yeah. But handing out cards to future models is definitly allowed here, so I'm not sure what she got caught doing ? Unless she demo-ed what a model would do during a shoot in too much detail

(which reminds me of her first solo demo-ing aussie footbal next to a train line, heh)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X