Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AW Education: Is it cheating if I visit a massage parlour for a rub and tug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Frans, I usually click on the above picture and it links to a video where the models answer the question, but I see no way to find the link to the question that was asked. How do I see the video?

Comment

Originally posted by Dekoda View Post
      Frans, I usually click on the above picture and it links to a video where the models answer the question, but I see no way to find the link to the question that was asked. How do I see the video?
      Hi, the link gets placed once the shoot is live. You can see when it goes live in the 'coming attractions' box/widget on the frontpage http://www.abbywinters.com/members

Comment

Okay, thanks Fran! It took me a few minutes before I found the "Upcoming Shoots" box, since I rarely visit the home page, but I persevered and found it.

Comment

Seems to be on-line now

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X