Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recording and publishing livecams

Hello,

I have a question concerning the livecams.
    I really enjoy them but miss them most of the time because I forget, I am away, I am sleeping etc...
    I would really enjoy to watch the recorded sessions afterward.
    I know another very good site who do this for some time and it works well. Moreover you could provide something in higher quality than the live stream. That would also make a great memory for people attending the live show.
    Is there any issue preventing you to provide the recorded sessions? Or maybe is it something you already have in mind...

Cheers

tolholl, see this post: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...l=1#post424246

Comment

Thanks Frans for pointing me to this post. I did not notice it.

I have to say that I don't quite agree with Garion.

From my experience with this other site it's not that difficult to guess the questions from what the models answer. And anyway, for me at least, it's not the essential. I am more into the atmosphere of a relaxed chat and direct contact with the girls without any predefined scenario.

Also the few times I attended the live chat there were maybe tenths of people, so probably a very little percentage of the total subscribers. I really appreciate how piracy can be a major issue in particular for people who really put many effort in their work. Now I can hardly imagine how this could increase the number of subscriptions or divert people from piracy. And I really think AW is just wasting some fantastic stuff. Frankly I would be ready to give a few more bucks monthly for some high quality records.

I am really curious to know what other members and models think about that. And also have Garion to elaborate how he sees the future of livecams now that it's on the track.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X