• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Flora & Luna

Lesbian Sex: Flora & Luna
    Attached Files

Wow, what a great couple. Thx Luna and Flora

Comment

This is a very exciting stills set! I'll write more when I see the video, but this one already has so much to recommend it. Being able to share beautiful Luna's very first time with a girl is amazing. Gorgeous, kind, caring Flora is a perfect partner for her, especially since her handwritten note reveals she was a fan of Luna's shoots being being invited to have sex with her. Judging from their radiant smiles at the end, the sheer number of positions they get into, and the passionate oral sex photos, they loved being together, so I can't wait to see them in action.

In the category of things I notice only because I'm so obsessed with AW: Luna is reading The Unbearable Lightness of Being, and I remember that our beloved Mila told us in her solo video that it's one of her favorite books. When she returns to Amsterdam this summer, I'm sure Mila would love to have a chance to discuss the book with Luna...and maybe do some other stuff. Since it comes recommended by such beautiful, smart women, I'm going to have to read this book soon...

Comment

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later and here it is...an AW girl-girl video so beautiful it made my cry tears of joy. Flora gets a bit emotional after one of the countless amazing orgasms Luna gives her, and Masie loses control in the after video, telling the girls "you guys were perfect, and I'm so happy I was here today," before her tears start to flow, causing Misha to tear up as well. The sight of our beloved shooters, veterans of so much beautiful sex on screen and behind the camera, overwhelmed by the intimacy of this shoot got to me as well, and earns Flora and Luna's place in AW history.

What makes this encounter so emotionally amazing? It starts with Flora, who is so pretty, sweet and friendly and has shared her deep passion for girl-loving in so many wonderful shoots. She is a perfect partner for beautiful Luna, and they click immediately in the before video with 20 minutes of smiles, laughter and intimate discussions before undressing and admiring each other's perfect bodies. Luna is not quite a girl-girl virgin, but she says she's never licked a "vageegee" before and Flora is honored to be her first. It soon become clear that this will be no tentative experiment for Luna, as she goes down on Flora's pretty pussy with luscious passion, lovingly licking and sucking it until Flora climaxes in near disbelief. "You're a genius!" she exclaims to her new friend, panting with exhaustion.

From there, the girls make love with erotic abandon, with Flora returning the favor with loving oral on Luna's gorgeous vagina until Luna announces when she's going to cum. They masturbate each other to simultaneous orgasm in the chair, indulge in two rounds of tribbing (one with panties on and Flora reaching orgasm, and one fully nude), suck on each other's wet fingers, tongue-kiss deeply and generally do just about everything two gorgeous women can do to make each other feel good. Luna's note says that Flora made her feel safe, secure and loved, and we couldn't possibly ask for anything more from a girl-girl. Thanks so much ladies!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X