Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AW Education: How can I tell if she is not interested after a first date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

I just wanted to say that I am heterosexual, not really all that good looking, poor and not witty. But I have dated females. If intimacy is going to occur, many times the woman that you are on the first date with will initiate physical contact. Could be a slight touch. Or a friendly pat. When she wants to kiss she'll look you in the eyes while facing you. Keep in mind she may change her mind at any time. She may want intimacy with you but she wants more flowers, candy, movies, necklaces or trips. If she wants to stop dating on the first date she will give you hints. Look for them. I've seen guys go berserk when they were rejected. I've seen guys told to back off after the first kiss as the guy wanted more. John Lennon took a date to a room somewhere where couples were having sex and when his date recoiled in horror at the thought of bonking Lennon in some dump with other couples, Lennon slapped her. Such are the impatient dweebs. Most males don't need to be told when dates want to end the relationship. Many times the female has asked me out on a date. It saves a lot of embarrassment. But if memory serves me well I've never been rejected. You pretty much know when you select the girl if she is going to date you. It's psychic.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X