X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Maia (comes back)

Nude girl Maia (comes back)
    Attached Files

I love this young lady and her very curvy bod. But I really DISLIKE the recent "cute" intrusion in many of your shoots where the clothing is costume and the action is contrived. Particularly this idea of slicing her shirt with scissors. And the annoyance of having her hold various objects in the scene as part of the pose. For me, this ruins the whole thing. Sure, we know that AW shoots are posed. They have to be. But the whole idea is to have reality shown. Real girls, real situations, real action, real positions. The opposite is fake. Contrived. Cloying. I hope that you staff and photographers will have a conversation about this and see what you can do. AW has the most wonderful models and the most wonderful lighting in the business. Fabulous attention to detail. So many other wonderful things. But straying from "reality" and authenticity is a slippery slope and leads you to the crass, trite, junk found so widely elsewhere on the web. I've been a member for 10+ years. And I love AW beyond all other sites because of how the shoots remind me of times gone by when I was able to be among wonderful girls like the ones you shoot. Reality, authenticity, and "body memory" are what make shoots really memorable.

Comment

Maia is simply the perfect Abby girl! There's just no other way to say it. She is so sweet and lovable with her soft voice, cute giggles and breathtakingly gorgeous body. From her bright eyes sparkling behind her pretty glasses and warm smile, down to her mesmerizingly perfect soft boobies, lovely tummy and bum and wonderful pink pussy, seeing her nude is almost overwhelmingly sexy.

I love the playful obstacle course idea and all the fun experiments it the staff has her doing. (I like imagining a brainstorming session with Masie, Izzy and Misha sitting around coming up with things they want to see Maia do!) Maia seems genuinely overjoyed when she opens the card and reads out loud: "Get naked!" She clearly loves her body and is so happy to show it off. The cards prompt her to tell sexy stories about masturbating and having sex against a tree and to do adventurous things with clothespins, a spoon and a table leg. I love when she takes the clothespin off her nipple and exclaims "Poor boobie!" and gently kisses her nipple, so sexy.

Maia is very generous to keep her legs open for the camera throughout, so we can admire how awesomely perfect her pussy is, and how much she loves to touch it. After another naked solo adventure and an ultra-hot shoot with her boyfriend, this is our first chance to watch Maia masturbate, and it's well worth the wait. Her gentle stroking ("it feels so good!" she sighs) heats things up until she cums with her cute toes curling up tight with pleasure. "I love to continue for so long, until I can't take it anymore and I have a beautiful orgasm!" she charmingly says. She looks adorably content in the afterglow, and I get the feeling she's already thinking about returning for more fun in Abbyland. Thanks so much Maia!
      Last edited by massfan3; 2 May 2015, 06:31 PM.

Comment

I am sure everyone can agree that aside from being just wonderful what ever she is doing, Maia really gave her all in her first solo and there was just nothing to add, she did an amazing job. For her second shoot it didn't feel right to just do more of the same, Maia is so much fun and was up for a challenge so she got a slightly different style of shoot. Don't worry this is not the start of a big new style or way of doing things at abbywinters but I think variety can sometimes be a nice thing. If life is like a box of chocolates sometimes you get a Carmel sometimes a coffee cream . Its always chocolate , sweet delicious and indulgent I just like some chocolate more but those heavenly caramels would get old for me if Ididn't also get other sweet treats to enjoy them alongside. Possibly I am pushing this analogy a bit far but maybe it will help.

Comment

I think that it is a return to an old kind of shoots.

The model doesn't just try to be sexy. She if focused on doing activities/games which results in sexy positions.
          I like the shoots which are focus on the fun. The sexiness is a side effect of it.

For example:

Comment

I really enjoyed Maia shoot becasue it was a lttle different and of course because Maia is a very atractive young women. Indeed given the ongoing dreath of updates I really don't understand why the company dosen't develop more creative shoot ideas for those exisitng AW models willing and able to do more shoots. Maia's video shows how AW can retain its artistic and production values and still push out the boundries. I do hope Maia will be back soon and perhaps even with some more pegs!

Comment

Hihi.. I will come back for more... Hihi .... I can not wait for some girl/girl interaction

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X