To Pee or Not To Pee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Pee or Not To Pee

I noticed one of the models being asked to pee on camera. Personally speaking I find the sight of a beautiful woman evacuating bodily waste a complete turn-off; but there are those who do and it would be wrong of me to criticize them for that. We all have our preferences. I would however be grateful if someone could try to explain just what is so exciting about seeing this happen.

Taking this one step further, recently I saw a request on another forum for models to defecate (I think this is called scat?). So in the end what's the difference and where is the line drawn?

I believe there was a thread on this topic elsewhere in our Forums.. alot of sifting to find that one since it was from quite awhile back... Ah- here it is. Frans if you could transplant this post into that thread topic it would be much appreciated & we can continue discussions on the topic there. Thanks.

Alot of good discussion on the topic there.

Comment

I love the pee videos. The most of the pee videos are from the first years of AW. In the last 5 years pee videos are very, very rare...
      I have a problem with the male models on AW. This is a site from girls with girls. Boys are out of place here...

Comment

Lebojan is right .abbywinters-site should remain girls for/with girls

Comment

folks, we have a "no penis" filter in the Preferences page, where you can make it so you never see any girl-boy content.

Comment

not to pee 4 me and of course no penis

Comment

I think there should be a big advertisement on the home page or something for the no penis filter. It seems to be something members are largely ignorant about. (Sorry off topic)

Comment

I love the pee videos.

I confess (don't hate me) that I kinda find defecation videos a turn-on. I don't have any desire to be pooped on or anything like that, but the sight of a lady doing something so private, earthy, and taboo (although of course we all do it) provides that sexual zing for me that comes from contrast. I admit the idea of a gorgeous woman with a perfect ass being captured in such a raw position is fascinating. I feel that same indirect thrill from pictures and videos that show a woman's anus...it is such a private area, even more than the vagina. I can't help but think that anyone who fetishizes the ass must deep down have some conflict with the fact that this part of a woman's anatomy, well, shits. I think most men choose to sublimate that. I meet it head-on. Shit happens. Don't want to roll in it, but it happens. I think Amy Schumer's "Milk Milk Lemonade" sketch hinted at some of these ideas.

As for the Boy-Girl vids, I vote "yes", although in the interest of disclosure, I'm bisexual.

Comment

Raiedefesse (love your username haha), thank you so much for your explanation of your defecation fetish. It's something I have never understood before and I really value this insight

(His username means butt crack in French)

Comment

I love looking at a model's anus as well and always appreciate the close up shots. I agree that it is more private than the vagina, as it is used for a private act. My fascination with the anus came from when I was younger, and I wondered if girls really had one. I kind of new they did, but seeing is beleiving. I have watched some defecation videos over the years, and I do find them arrousing. I am very happy that the models here show us their anuses, and I spend a lot of time looking at them. Every anus is a little different, and I hope the models don't mind me starring. lol I do think about the models pooping a bit, and it would be a big turn on to read on the boards here that they admit that they do poop.

Comment

In the last 5 years pee videos are very, very rare...
                      I think that's very unfortunate.
                      I like to watch peeing girls. I think because it's something very private. But that makes it just something special.

Comment

We regularly shoot peeing material, just yesterday (I think), Laney and Nichole in a GG scene with some pee stuff (very sexy, IMO)

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                          We regularly shoot peeing material, just yesterday (I think), Laney and Nichole in a GG scene with some pee stuff (very sexy, IMO)
                          Fully agree. Love the peeing videos so long as the models feel no pressure to do it and are comfortable with it. Like you say it's very sexy to watch such an intimate moment and that's what the site is all about right?

It's not dirty or perverted, it's just nature.

Comment

Peeing is great when natural or unforced! Maika and Laney did some outdoorsy natural "cop a squat" and pee....like your might do with best friends walking in the woods. dont need props or like its on a storyboard in sequence....Its as natural as some of the AW models who happen to squirt during intense orgasm.....awesome to witness....life is not sterile and victorian.....

as for the occasional guy...I like seeing models with their real life partners or close F'buddies ...it helps me "know" a model as much as on can in this digital format...its great watching Billie T have her first GG with Bobbie and be the student yet watching her push Christopher to give her a good ride to pleasure is also a turn-on....

AW still rules

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X