X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Gala & Nina Q

Lesbian Sex: Gala & Nina Q
    Attached Files

These girls are so cute that I wouldn't have guessed from a photo of them fully dressed and sweetly smiling how kinky they'd turn out to be when they have sex. However, it becomes clear from the before video of Nina curled up in Gala's lap that they have very similar sexual tastes. Knowing each others needs and desires, the completely click on the stairs and indulge in an array of sexy activities we don't often see in one AW video: licking pubic hair and armpits, spanking, nipple tweaking with a necklace, hands on throats, receiving oral while suspended in the air, and, in a first for Nina, anal licking. It's very hot that they're not as innocent as they look and love giving each other pleasure.

Both girls are so beautiful, Gala with her long, dark braids, petite frame and small breasts and Nina with her short hair, amazing nipples, luscious pale curves and magnificent long pubic hair. I had a hunch that Gala was the kind of girl who would absolutely love Nina's pubic hair, and I was right. Her eyes sparkle when she looks in Nina's panties: "I've never seen hair like this!" she exclaims before deeply licking Nina's pussy. There are some exquisite closeups in both the video and Misha's wonderful stills of Gala's oral attention to Nina, whose gorgeous pink pussy glistens with thick sheen of her own arousal and Gala's saliva as her climax approaches, causing her lovely pale skin to flush pink with pleasure.

After Gala makes Nina beg for an orgasm while wearing headphones ("Please can I cum, Miss Gala?"), it's very hot to see Nina take command of pleasuring Gala, making her whimper with pleasure with her legs open as Nina deeply licks her pussy until she cums. Soon Nina's perfect round bum is in the air and Gala helps her explore new realms of pleasure by pushing her tongue inside. It's so lovely that these girls are on the same wavelength and had such an intensely sexy time together. Thanks girls!

Comment

The last few shoots of Gala have covered her legs. I love her natural hair on her legs and this is a big disappointment.

Comment

More Nina please, she is so cute!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X