• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Elisa & Mirai

Video masturbation: Elisa & Mirai
    Attached Files

Dear Mirai,

Well, I finally got around to watching this (it's been one of those weeks). Wow! There was real chemistry between you and Elisa, and you were definitely less nervous as a result, and we wind up with my new favorite Mirai shoot! I loved seeing your Sherlock fangirl side come out somewhere besides the forums. And as the video went on, well... [Grump gets in trouble] I really really envied Elisa. [/trouble]

And this video cinched it-- we have to convince the AW staff that you and Laney need to do a shoot when she comes to Amsterdam. Even if it runs an hour and the first 53 minutes are you two geeking out over Lord of the Rings.

XOXO! Hope you're back on the forums soon! from the Grump

P.S. Why the heck didn't I notice the purple hair before? You looked lovely with it...but I still say you're even more gorgeous as a ginger.

Comment

What a great combination. These two young women are very different and together they have good chemistry and make for an absorbing video. I love how Elisa wins over Mirai with her humour and warmth. Mirai as we know from the forums is a very interesting and engaging person with lots to say and so their personalities are very compatible and make for some great chat at the beginning of the video.

Now on to the sexy stuff. Mirai seems to be growing in confidence in interacting with her Double IM partner. In this video she seems keen to explore Elisa and appreciates the attention Elisa gives to her. A lot of nice soft and sensual touching in this video.

Both look amazing, Elisa with her lovely auburn hair and Mirai with her sexy new purple hair and the glasses which give her a look which really does it for me. Totally different body shapes, yet I love each curve on both girls and their furry hairy bits too.

Thanks to two beautiful and very engaging young women, you don't find personalities and natural eroticism like this on many other sites, there are a few like AW that know when they have something special like this.

SF

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X