X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Jada & Maely

Video masturbation: Jada & Maely
    Attached Files

This is an incredibly sweet shoot with two of AW's cutest girls! Jada is on a mission to distract Maely from her studies, and it's lovely to see how excited Maely gets from Jada's less-than-subtle advances, which include getting Maely down to her underwear in front of the computer. I love IMs where the girls are quite taken with each other, and that's clearly the case here, judging from the kissing, spanking and nipple sucking. Jada is adorable as always and her beauty is amplified by her take-charge attitude to IMs: she wants to turn Maely on and succeeds with flying colors. "I'm not going to be able to get back to studying unless I cum," Maely tells her and Jada responds with a sweet smile, "I'm happy to masturbate with you!" Seeing them side by side, legs crossed together and breathily building off each other's rising moans until they orgasm a few seconds apart is a picture of pure pleasure, not least because I adore girls in glasses. It's charming to see them help each other get dressed after and plan for their next study break, which has me wondering and hoping if we'll see these lovely girls play together again...

Comment

I know that I complain when I see something that I feel is not good but I like to think that I also offer praise where justified and this video is without doubt one of the best DIMs on the site. Beautiful models beautifully teasing each other and beautifully shot. Jada and Maely:

Comment

No energy, the girls seem bored. One of them is chewing gum for Christ sake which looks tasteless and indicates no real heat,.

Comment

1. Neither of us were chewing gum
          2. Neither of us were at all bored, we had lots of fun together
          3. If you would like to give some actual CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, such as what you didn't like, what we could have done better, what you would have liked to see, etc I would love to hear it and will take your requests and opinions into consideration.
          Last edited by Jada; 20 May 2015, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Hey there,

Great to see Jada back again. With the slightly newer and equally sexy Laely.

This had some hot masturbation along with a lot of touching and some nice kissing. I can see how this encounter could easily have gone further as there was a bit of sexual tension in the room. Clearly the girls were inspiring each other to some sweet thoughts and I would imagine they would have loved to explore each other further. A hot Double IM which maybe hints a girl girl with these two would be hot.

Thanks to both.

SF

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X