X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Carmen M (comes back)

Attached Files

Carmen is absolutely stunning. Cute as hell!

Comment

Carmen is spectacularly sexy! Oh my goodness, she is just so cute with bright eyes, warm smile and delightful giggles and her body is breathtakingly beautiful. She looks like she could be Claudia's cousin! Carmen's lush, full boobs are almost too perfect to comprehend, her round bum is sweet and spankable and her lovely pink pussy is just gorgeous. She is very, very generous to show it off in beautiful closeups where she tells us exactly how she likes boys to touch it. Her cute fingertip vibrator takes over in the later part of the video, giving her a quiet but very intense orgasm that floods her pretty face with pleasure. I love that she gives us a sweet thumbs-up, smile and giggle to let us know that she's cum.

Getting to know Carmen is extra-special because she tells us she can't wait to have sex with a girl for the first time, and we know that it has since happened on camera with my beloved Anahi in a perfect matchup of incredible cuteness. Carmen tells us that she loves girls with big eyes, which makes me wonder if she already knew that she'd be playing with Anahi, who has the biggest, prettiest eyes ever. "I'm excited for my first time with a girl!" Carmen says. "I will lick her pussy, and put my fingers inside, and I know it will be very, very nice." I have no doubt. Can't wait to see Carmen's fantasy come true!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        Carmen has a really cute body. I especially love her breasts and vagina.

Comment

Miss Carmen pushes a lot of buttons for me - cute/hot, sweet manner, lilting accent, great smile, beauty all over... If I saw her on a street I would probably run into the lamppost. So glad she and AW found each other!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X