Models profile pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Models profile pics

Over the last few months, I've noticed more and more (older?) models profile pics being wrong (or just useless). It appears to me that the models' profile pic is randomly chosen from the covers of all shoots she's taken part in.

Now I would understand if it is too much work to manually select a profile pic for 1500+ models. (Even though it would be a one-time effort, and then just adding one for a new model) But if you keep the automated system, is it possible to at least restrict the choice to solo shoots?

If you need an example of what I mean, look at the list of models in this EC.
    Stills material selected by our Editors based on a popular tag or theme, from our 11 year archive. This month's Editor's Choice is Upskirt! Our editors searched our enormous back-catalogue, and focused on a historic range of models and shoots to find the most diverse material around sexy, unplanned, incidental and just out right awesome Upskirt shots.We have identified the models we have selected, so you can explore their shoots in more detail. Let us know what gems you found from this update and any we may have missed!We need your suggestions for the next months Editor's Choice!

Pretty much a third of all pics are just plain useless, since they either show a group of girls, show some closeup or just show a completely different girl.

I honestly think the models deserve better than this.

Originally posted by Agrael View Post
    Now I would understand if it is too much work to manually select a profile pic for 1500+ models. (Even though it would be a one-time effort, and then just adding one for a new model) But if you keep the automated system, is it possible to at least restrict the choice to solo shoots?
    That is indeed the idea. The current system isn't working as intended and will be fixed.
    (you gave a good example btw, obviously one pic for eight different models isn't ok ;-)

Comment

Great to hear.

...I counted 14, worst of all I didn't even find out who the girl on the pic really was

Comment

Great to hear.

...I counted 14, worst of all I didn't even find out who the girl on the pic really was
        That I can tell you, her name is Erinn but her (pregnant) shoot was removed years ago. (the pic comes from backstage 285)

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          Great to hear.

That I can tell you, her name is Erinn but her (pregnant) shoot was removed years ago. (the pic comes from backstage 285)
          It never got posted in the first place, it was pulled from the schedule in 2008 at the last minute. Given the backstage outtakes were released three years later (presumably with the model's consent) I'm not sure why the main set still hasn't been subsequently uploaded.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X