Aloha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aloha

For various personal reasons, I've decided that I need to take a break from the forums for the time being. I can't say at this point when (or if) I'll be back. I wanted to thank the gang at AWHQ for not just the forums but for the only adult site I'd ever want to be a member of, for letting the models be themselves and reminding me that there's more to sex than just part A and slot B, and more to life than just sex. (And I apologize for any headaches I may have caused anyone there!)

I wanted to thank all the smart, lovely women I've chatted with here, including Noa, Renae, especially Lotte (enjoy the summer sun!) and especially, especially Laney. Take care, mate, and enjoy your European trip! I'll be trying to still catch Playdates here and there, so maybe I'll get to say hi to some of you then.

And to Mirai, whose beautiful eyes started me posting here in the first place - if this is "goodbye" and not "see you later", I wanted to say this: In your first shoot, you mentioned that you were hoping that someone would remember you. I promise that I will never forget you, my dearest Mirai. Never.

Thank you for your kind words ahead of your hopefully temporary departure from our community. We always work hard to do the best we can because we love what we do but hearing that others also enjoy what we create, well that makes everything even more worth doing, so thank you for taking the time to share your appreciation with us back at HQ but more importantly with the wonderful; woman that make everything possible.

Comment

Dear Gump,
      thanks for letting us know. I think it is sad that you will leave and hopefully it will only be temporary.
      Always enjoyed to read your postings.
      Wish you all the best and take care.
      Sabrina

Comment

"'Well, I'm back,' he said."

I really wasn't meaning to be a drama queen, honest! I thought I was going to be away for longer than I was...but things change, sometimes quicker than you expect, sometimes for the better. So, I've returned, and hopefully I'll be back to stay and not have to dramatically duck away again.

Masie, you and the rest of the AW staff deserve the credit for the way the site is; even though others may kvetch, I like things just fine here. And I meant what I said about the models (and I left a few out, like Anahi and Mila and Jada for starters!); I'd be happy meeting many of them for a beer and a quick chat, with no other expectations, just because they'd be fun to talk to.

Sabrina...thank you! I had no idea you enjoyed my silly ramblings so much! Hey, we'll both be at Lotte's Playdate, right?

And that said...I think it's dinner time, and soon after that, there's one certain smart, gorgeous someone here I need to catch up with.

Comment

Welcome back Grump! You're so sweet, it's always a pleasure to talk to you on the forum and in playdates. Glad you're back!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X