X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video masturbation: Bobbie & Delilah

Video masturbation: Bobbie & Delilah
    Attached Files

Oh my gosh, this was so sexy! These beautiful girls have some sizzling chemistry together and they were clearly so taken with each other. The shoot is filled with lovely kisses, caresses, compliments ("You have a really, really cute pussy!" Delilah sighs as Bobbie takes off her underwear), nipple-sucking and generally palpable excitement. When Delilah started running her fingers through Bobbie's pretty, feminine pubic hair, they were clearly so rturned on that it began to seem almost a bit cruel they weren't allowed to have sex. But at least they got to cuddle up, masturbate together using their panties at Bobbie's suggestion and cum intensely at the same time. Maybe soon they'll get a chance to give into their desires in a girl-girl, which I know would light up the screen. Thanks girls!
    Last edited by massfan3; 3 June 2015, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Rawwrr after i saw this vid all i have been thinking about is doing it with bobbie... I feel that i could do anything with her.... She is extreamly sexy and carrying... She is just amazing!!!

Comment

This is an incredible intimate moment shoot - the sexual tension here is huge and what a pay off, great ladies, great video!

Comment

Loved this. The chemistry was fantastic and the sexual tension in the air was so tangible, especially as the girls admired each other's body. The sensuality too was so hot. How much did these girls want to just go all the way and have sex.

Haha well they managed to get as close as possible in a Double Intimate moments shoot. Great conversation between these two compatible personalities. They both bring a lot of personality, spirit and fun to the site as well as deliciousness.

SF

SF

Comment

Such was the strength of the connection between these two lovely models that surely the most obvious thing to do is to have them shoot a GG scene together? What are the chances of that?
            Last edited by boomertoo; 6 June 2015, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maia View Post
              Rawwrr after i saw this vid all i have been thinking about is doing it with bobbie... I feel that i could do anything with her.... She is extreamly sexy and carrying... She is just amazing!!!
              Maia you are an equally sexy and caring woman, I LOVE YOUR CURVES SO MUCH!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X