X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Jada (comes back)

Nude girl Jada (comes back)
    Attached Files

At last! cute Jada lets us peek at her feet and cute toes! http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl...lls/jada_3_004

Comment

As always, a visit with our adorable, friendly Jada is sheer delight! There are so many special moments in her latest charming video, starting with her beautifully sexy singing voice that resonates throughout the room as she irons. Then we get a fashion show off her many cute pairs of underwear, including one with little sun and moon cutouts that show off her latest gorgeous attribute: her extra-long pubic hair! It looks so soft and fluffy and watching her run her fingers through it is captivating. After trying on a new dress and discussing some her favorite ways to touch herself and have sex, Jada looks innocently over her glasses and confesses, "I kinda feel like masturbating for you guys!"

Her handwritten bio mentions that she touched herself on her tummy, and I was wondering if there was some error with the video since it nearly over, but Jada sweetly explains, "this is the easiest position for me to cum in, sometimes I can come in 30 seconds like this!" It actually takes about two very hot minutes filled with shots of her perfectly cute bum before her pretty face flushes pink with pleasure as she orgasms and looks straight into the camera at all of her adoring fans. You're amazing, Jada!

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain
        the video does not work.
        Moving all streaming issues to tech support thread: streaming issues

Comment

Hi Jada! Your beauty is beyond words. You are one of the sweetest ladies who grace Abbywinters. Hope to see more of you!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X