X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Billie T & Bobbie

Lesbian Sex: Billie T & Bobbie
    Attached Files

Just watched the preview video clip of these two, looks like another great video to download this weekend.

Comment

Good spot, you should all do what you want this weekend but as the shooter and someone who has sat and watched the full video in the office - this one is well worth a download!

Comment

Hehe, thanks for the advice, Masie! I was always going to be counting down the seconds before I could download Bobbie and Billie's adventure together, but your ringing endorsement makes it even more exciting. You posted about how much you loved Bobbie's DIM as well, so it's clear that you and I share the view that she is extraordinarily sexy!

I'll be back to lavish more compliments on the girls after the video, but the stills are already a special treat. There's so much deep kissing and the girls look flushed with excitement. Getting to know how awesome and friendly Bobbie is on the board makes it even hotter to see her doing sexy things, and she's just a perfect choice to give elegantly pretty Billie her first girl-girl experience. Can't wait to see more!
        Last edited by massfan3; 19 June 2015, 11:18 AM.

Comment

"My favorite thing was just giving her pleasure, as the first woman to do that. That was sooo hot for me, I didn't need to be touched really, just giving her pleasure was really nice." Bobbie's eyes sparkle beautifully as she sweetly recounts the experience of giving gorgeous Billie an earth-shatteringly intense first time with a girl. Bobbie has described herself as a giver at heart, and that was abundantly clear in the first of her girl-girl shoots to go live, solidifying her status as a true AW superstar.

These girls are just so pretty and have strikingly similar body types, with their pale skin, cute pert boobs, round bums and wonderfully feminine pubic hair (which looks even more alike when Bobbie's gets wet and curly!) The whole shoot has a lovely, romantic vibe, filled with gentle caresses, deeply passionate tongue kisses, sweet compliments and directions about what feels good. "Do you like having stuff done to you over your panties?" Bobbie asks. "I like it when you stroke it gently...like that. It gets me really excited," Billie replies, her halting breath conveying just how thrilled she is to be pleasured by a girl for the very first time.

Once the girls get naked, the shoot becomes an explosion of pure pleasure, with Bobbie taking the lead in making her new friend literally feel as good as humanly possible. "You have such a beautiful vagina," Bobbie sighs before licking it passionately until Billie pants and flushes pink with the first of many orgasms. Soon, she's sitting on Bobbie's face, their bodies rocking rhythmically in time until Billie cums in just a few seconds, her perfect little boobs bouncing as she moans with an exquisite release of pleasure. All of that is a prelude to an epic multiple orgasm when Bobbie impressively picks up Billie and lays her on the table. Bobbie buries her face in Billie's pretty pussy, moaning as she licks until Billie cries out with the first climax. And then, magic: Bobbie keeps working her fingers inside, sweetly asking "Too sensitive? Too much?" "It's just...on the...cusp..." Billie pants, and Bobbie knows just what to do. She keeps licking and sucking as Billie bucks her hips, arches her back and a second wave of transcendent sexual bliss washes over her.

While Bobbie is very focused on giving Billie orgasms, she gets some deeply beautiful pleasure as well. In the 69, the girls lovingly rub each other with complete abandon and a symphony of moans until Bobbie has an orgasm so intense that her hand cramps up and she has to squeeze Billie's bum for relief. And finally, at the suggestion of tribbing enthusiast Masie, the girls finish up grinding together, Bobbie confessing that her quick orgasm came from admiring how pretty Billie is.

I hope Billie will return for more adventures, now that she's lost her girl virginity and know how wonderful it is to have sex with girls. We know Bobbie has already done more shoots, which I await with bated breath. Bobbie has also mentioned that she's excited to watch the video and relive her day with Billie, and I can't wait to hear what she thought about it. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful experience with us, ladies!
          Last edited by massfan3; 21 June 2015, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Well I waited up till just passed 2am UK time to download the main video in 1080 format, watched it and "WOW" what a scene, totally agree with all of massfan3's comments above, both girls were awesome, cannot believe that it's both of there's first time with another girl, it seemed so natural between the two of them.

This has to be one of my most favorite scenes in a while, almost eclipsing my all time best scene, the four girl orgy from late last year.

I look forward to seeing what comes next from both of these girls.

Comment

Great stuff..AW
              Loved the girls they really wanted F each other. But Billie T is a bit shy and a little left footed and timid ..but Bobbie has great energy while eager to be Billie Ts first Girl in he sack and not be over bearing. Love the way you make Billie T feel at home and safe all the while proposing what you can do and asking what she doesn't like Love the interview .. Billie T was nervous and looking for hand holding. And I am sorry Bobbie that your fingers froze In your 69 Scene. But funnie how you were neading her Bum to get your fingers moving. That was fun. All the while Billie T was just starting to warmup(Sorry). You could tell by the way the noise was getting louder.
              Not bad Billie T. Wow ...you really wanted to get your paws on Bobbie. Loved the way you took control of her in he last scene. It looked like she was really into your Tribbing. It looked like she closed her eyes for a minute. Are you sure you've never been with a Girl? Wow..That was a very Hot scene. Smiles all around.
              AW..Loved the fact that you left in the Romantic Scene with the water play. Now that is what AW was all about in my Opinion. I my self would love to get Bobbie and Billie T back together just to start back when Bobbie's fingers froze. They really didn't finish that scene. These Pics were romantic hope you like it as much as I did.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by timestart; 25 June 2015, 02:52 PM.

Comment

OK! Great stuff

Comment

After watching the videos, I am very pleased to see how well the day translated over to video! I was worried that it wouldn't come close to how pleasurable the actual day was, but the shooters as always did an amazing job at capturing just how special this shoot was to me.

Billie is simply an amazing woman. We both had so much more in common besides our incredibly similar body types, so we already began the day with a deeper understanding of one another and how to begin to get one another off. I think this is one of my favourite pictures from the set that basically summarizes how I still feel for Billie.

Click image for larger version

Name:	g_billie_t_bobbie083.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	647688

timestart, I agree that the 69 position was just only beginning but my orgasm just exploded on me, but it was rather fun excuse to knead Billie's lovely behind to get some feeling back into my hands. I'm also definitely saving that awesome collage you made of us!!!

massfan3, as always, reliving the shoots through your erotic retellings is as usual a treat. You have a special ability for really getting the true feeling of each shoot and putting it down in a sexy and intimate way.

Comment

And here's a pic of Billie and I continuing the fun we had a few days after our shoot! We had a lovely picnic, laid in the sun some more, and played in a treehouse

Click image for larger version

Name:	11262849_10153412121543781_54006427_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	647689

Comment

I'm so Glad

Hi Bobbie

I'm so thrilled to see your post. Your approval of my collage makes me so happy. The very top one is my favorite. It’s like you both found your prana at that moment at the same time. And your hand holding in the interview was clearly so important. Billie T needed your hand for security and you sensed it. You’re so intuitive. She couldn't have found a better girl to get together with; IMO. All AW girls need that type of care and sensitivity on and off the set. Bobbie you’re so awesome. I'll really be looking for both your gals shoots. Bye for now

Comment

This is an awesome shoot......I cant wait to finish it.......thats right...I made it 17 minutes in and I "needed" to take a break.....I will save the rest for later...wow.....muy caliente!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbie_AW View Post
                          And here's a pic of Billie and I continuing the fun we had a few days after our shoot! We had a lovely picnic, laid in the sun some more, and played in a treehouse

[ATTACH]38444[/ATTACH]
                          Did you ladies have more erotic fun without the cameras around?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X