More sketches and caricatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More sketches and caricatures

I've been inspired to do some color studies where I try to guess and paint images. Here's the one I did today!

Attached Files

Thats Amazing! I love the highlights on her skin especially on her legs - if you do any more please would you share them?

Comment

Nice! Drawing is hard, digital drawing must be even harder! The skin tones in her face are really beautiful, as is the detail in her hand. Do you draw with a mouse or a graphics tablet?

AW must have lots of great photos for figure drawing - so many different body shapes and poses! If you want to work on speed drawing, this youtube channel has some great videos of timed nude poses https://youtu.be/daGFMQUXcJ8?list=PL...KvvO_xNA_kIs5w.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	647720

Been using Abby girls to practice my nude line drawings!

Comment

Wow, Bboston, that is amazing. If you ever draw another one, please share!

Originally posted by Bobbie_AW View Post
          Been using Abby girls to practice my nude line drawings!
          That is such a great idea (and the examples you shared are goreous btw). I've been wanting to learn how to draw better and this seems like an excellent way to do it! Hope to be able to share some of my own soon.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X