X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real life couple Marleen S & Bjorn

Real life couple Marleen S & Bjorn
    Attached Files

The after video contains what may be the most enthusiastic "yes!" in history, as Masie asks them if they plant to watch the video they made. "Yes! More than once!" Marleen exclaims, her eyes bright as lightning bolts as Bjorn smiles in agreement. These two look so happy together, with their hand-holding, smiles and laughter. I love hearing how they met: after being acquainted for a while, Bjorn became Marleen's roommate, but that arrangement only lasted for a few weeks until they had a foursome with Marleen's friends and became a couple after that.

We've seen Marleen do lots of sexy things with girls, so it's nice to see how enthusiastic and sexy she is with her boyfriend. She clearly loves using her mouth on him and they get into lots of hot, energetic positions, often tossing and tugging each other to get where they want to be with forthright directions. Marleen has an amazing orgasm, sinking deep into the pile of pillows on the bed she built. When Bjorn climaxes at the end, the enthralled eye contact Marleen gives him is wonderfully sexy. Now I can's wait to hear Marleen's thoughts about the shoot, after her repeat viewings!

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
      The after video contains what may be the most enthusiastic "yes!" in history, as Masie asks them if they plant to watch the video they made. "Yes! More than once!" Marleen exclaims, her eyes bright as lightning bolts as Bjorn smiles in agreement. These two look so happy together, with their hand-holding, smiles and laughter. I love hearing how they met: after being acquainted for a while, Bjorn became Marleen's roommate, but that arrangement only lasted for a few weeks until they had a foursome with Marleen's friends and became a couple after that.

We've seen Marleen do lots of sexy things with girls, so it's nice to see how enthusiastic and sexy she is with her boyfriend. She clearly loves using her mouth on him and they get into lots of hot, energetic positions, often tossing and tugging each other to get where they want to be with forthright directions. Marleen has an amazing orgasm, sinking deep into the pile of pillows on the bed she built. When Bjorn climaxes at the end, the enthralled eye contact Marleen gives him is wonderfully sexy. Now I can's wait to hear Marleen's thoughts about the shoot, after her repeat viewings!

Okay here are my toughts About it: I was really looking forward to watch it, but when it came out I was too nervous to watch so I postponed watching it a few times and then accompanied by Bjorne we watched it ans immediately watched it again, then we had a few rounds ourselves and watched it again :P I think it is an amazing boost to see yourself back in such a way, wow what an experience

Comment

That's so nice to hear Marleen! I'm glad you and Bjorn enjoyed watching it. I love knowing that the models enjoy their own shoots as much as I do. Thanks for the lovely advice on the "watching your shoots" thread that all the models should them out. I can certainly understand the reluctance some models have about it, but you're certainly right that AW makes all of you look absolutely gorgeous!

Comment

Originally posted by marleen_s View Post
          Okay here are my toughts About it: I was really looking forward to watch it, but when it came out I was too nervous to watch so I postponed watching it a few times and then accompanied by Bjorne we watched it ans immediately watched it again, then we had a few rounds ourselves and watched it again :P I think it is an amazing boost to see yourself back in such a way, wow what an experience
          You had a few rounds?

Comment

Are you doing a boy/girl video with any other performer?

Comment

Originally posted by Midlandsgent9 View Post
              Are you doing a boy/girl video with any other performer?
              I really hope so, my boyfriend And I are no longen together so Any voulenteers?

Comment

sign me up!

Comment

well I have been asked to do private playdates......

Originally posted by bigpapi View Post
                  sign me up!

well I have been asked to do private playdates......

Comment

Marleen, you are single. Are you still on Abby Winters?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X